Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Walmart*
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These lemonade pouches are great! Too much lemon makes me throw up, but these pouches are he right amount of lemon and sugar!
Joselynn J.
Charleston, IL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are pretty good but can be a bit too much. They leave a stickiness on your teeth that can be more annoying than refreshing. The flavor is good they are just too strong. Kids seem to like other flavors better as well for the others run out first.
Marisela R.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love lemonade so of course I enjoyed this product. It's a very good value for the amount of pouches you get. It has nice packaging. It meets my expectations. I would recommend to others. They're great when they've been in the fridge for sometime. Really refreshing and great for the summer.
Lauren T.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
If I had a choice, I would give this a zero star rating. My sister bought these for my niece and my niece said it tasted funny. So, she cut it open and there was mold on the inside. I recommend no one ever buys this
Cheryl Z.
Cottonwood, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I put these Capri Suns in my boys' lunch boxes every day! I keep them in the freezer and throw them in lunch boxes frozen solid. By the time lunch time rolls around, the juice bag is still ice cold, but ready to drink. Everything else in the lunch box is fresh and cool and perfect temperature to eat!!
Frida A.
Delhi, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This juices are so good and pretty cheap for summer I always buy them and have a bag of them in my room
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Best lemonade haha they're not the best for you but are so tasty can't help it
Casey M.
Atoka, TN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My son loves the lemonade minute maid pouches. They go everywhere! We pack them in his lunches and on the go. I live how they're so convenient and that my son loves them! And great value!
Kimberley D.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Obsessed! Its just so refreshing and nice. Not too sweet and easy to carry around. Could drink this everyday.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
When going to the watermark or just a fun day trip these are often in the coolers