Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Celina J.
Oakland, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This is my sons favorite flavor and since they have changed the ingredients I do not have a problem giving it to my son!
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Some lemonade burns my throat afterwards, this one doesn't. I've bought this kind multiple times
Faith V.
corona, ca
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri sun makes me feel like a kid again i love all the different flavors they have
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love having these on hand so the kids can grab and go while they are playing on a warm day. Flavor is great.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This flavor and brand has always been an accepted product in my family. My kids always like to drink it when we buy it.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I wish these weren't so unhealthy because my son LOVES them! I wish they came out with one with no calories. That would be really nice. Other than that they are nice to have around for a fast drink.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Really good. It's not too sweet and perfect for a kids drink who's on the go. Very convenient.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These lemonade pouches are great! Too much lemon makes me throw up, but these pouches are he right amount of lemon and sugar!
Morgan R.
Manahawkin, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love all Capri sun's flavor a bit the lemonade is definitely my favorite. They are perfect for when my nieces come to visit. Throw a few in the cooler and head up to the beach. What's a perfect beach day without lemonade!
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I'm a grown person but o buy these little pouches twice a week for my whole family we all love them