Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
San Diego, CA
These bring me back to Hot days at the beach as a kid, they are so good. Although they taste arrificial, the sour factor is pretty spot on.
Audie w.
Audie w.
Macon , GA
I love these, not only are they great for kids, but they are good for when you just need a quick refreshment during the summer or on the go
Cydneyanne H.
Cydneyanne H.
Bradenton, FL
Great for kids at any age good for the beach or just going out great for summer or any season amazing taste and I just absolutely love them
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
I love these little pouches. Not too sour and not too sweet. I often pop these into the freezer with a popsicle stick on a hot day...yum.
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
I love capri sun! The flavors are always so good! And they are so affordable, they alway have great prices on walmart for this brand :)
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
There are so many new Capri-sun flavors and new pouches it's hard to keep up but it's a brand we trust and will always continue to buy.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
Tangy and delicious. Perfect little pouch for when you just want a little sip of lemonade but don't want to make a whole pitcher of it.
Tara N.
Tara N.
My boys love these! The calories aren't too bad nor is the sugar. It's much better than sucking down soda or those juicy juice things.
cindy g.
cindy g.
My kids and I love these juices. We take them to water parks theme parks. Very lightweight. We put them in the freezer like a slurpee.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is so yummy! However it is vey sugary but it is worth it. I can go through a case in a week. It is great for little ones!