Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Misty R.
Misty R.
Lemonade Capri Sun is my daughters favorite flavor. If they don't want a bottle of water they will take a lemonade juice to school. Great value.
Doug S.
Doug S.
Lucasville, OH
Listen I don't care what age you are these things are good! I use them now in my daughters lunch but I must admit I sneak one every now and then
Kelia P.
Kelia P.
Centereach, NY
Perfect for anything ! Love packing these for lunch! It hits the spot right! The lemonade is the best one hands down! Goes great with any meal!
Cate F.
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
Grew up drinking these and will probably always drink them. Great taste, I only wish that there was more of it in the container! Goes too fast
Kyla L.
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
Who doesn't love Capri Sun? Comes in convenient plastic patches so they're easy to take on the go. Plus- they have a lot of flavors available.
T T.
T T.
Fresno
I've always been a big fan of these. Easy for kids to use . When I was little I use to freeze them and cut it open and eat it like ice cream.
Laritza  M.
Laritza M.
This are my kids favorite and it's so difficult to find where I live . I go through missions calling stores just to go and pick up a bunch .
Lori M.
Lori M.
These are a must in our cooler all summer long. The kids love them on a hot day no matter where we are. They are easy to grab & taste great.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
These pouches are old school the flavor to them are really good and they are perfect for the go. It would be nice if the packaging was clear
Cydneyanne H.
Cydneyanne H.
Bradenton, FL
Great for kids at any age good for the beach or just going out great for summer or any season amazing taste and I just absolutely love them