Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Platte City, MO
This is my daughter's favorite flavor! A must have when it's time to pack our school lunch! Priced right, tastes good and at least a little bit healthy!
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
Baltimore, MD
I love the lemonade flavor and they are great for kids lunches or outdoor sporting events although I'm concerned with how much sugar is really in them.
kayla c.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
My brother loves these for school. very tasty and convenient for on the go. super hydrating and tasty for not only the kids, but for the adults as well
Carol G.
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA
Convenient juice pouches. Handy and delicious. The lemonade tastes good and whether you're a kid or a kid at heart, these juice pouches tastes great.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
These used to be my favorite to get as a kid! Lemonade is a favorite drink of mine and I love that I can grab it in a pouch before I leave the house.
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Perfect for the summer days. Everyone loves lemonade. The flavor is awesome. I would recommend getting these to and Walmart has sales a lot on them.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
San Antonio, TX
I love the taste of this lemonade! It's my favorite type of flavor besides the original one. It taste good whether it's room temperature or cooled !
Haley F.
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
Capri sun is one of my favorite drinks for outside activities. Especially the lemonade on hot and humid days. They are refreshing and irresistible.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Love these so much' I buy these all the time and it's delicious! It has a nice lemonade taste, and my family and friends take it every single time
Jamee T.
Jamee T.
Hillsdale, MI
Used to drink these all the time as a kid! The only thing I didn't like was how small they were. I always found myself getting out more than one!