Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Madison B.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Love these! So refreshing and I'm glad they took the high fructose corn syrup out of the product again. Reminds me of being a little kid again and they're perfect frozen when you have to pack a lunch.
Jenna K.
Provo
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I didn't think a Lemonade like this would taste good, but there's something about it I love! It's not too sour or sweet, and I love having it as a quick drink. They're super affordable too, and I like telling people about them because it reminds me of my childhood days.
Ashley L.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
We get these for our kids all the time and they love them. On a hot summer day these help keep them cool and they also taste great if you freeze them and eat it as a slushy
Ashley C.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This is the only juice box that my children will drink. I freeze them in the summer and throw them in their lunch box and by lunch they are still cold and ready to drink.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri suns are my favorite juice pouches. I used to drink them when I was little. And I still like them from time to time. Lemonade is also my favorite flavor. I really like this product overall.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
We buy these Capri-suns for the kids because it has less then the kolaide ones have with sugar and there more natural we mostly only get the lemonade or the flavored water for them.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I absolutely love the lemonade pouches it's so good. I've gotten these for a while and then I stopped because they started to get tired on the lemonade but switched back yesterday and is still hooked !!
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri sun is perfect for a school lunch. However im not a huge fan of this flavor. Too bitter of a lemonade for my liking. But I would still drink it if its in the fridge
Jennifer H.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My kids love this flavor. I like that they aren't messy and are a controlled serving size. I gave it 4 stars because of course it's not the healthiest beverage choice.
Joselynn J.
Charleston, IL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are pretty good but can be a bit too much. They leave a stickiness on your teeth that can be more annoying than refreshing. The flavor is good they are just too strong. Kids seem to like other flavors better as well for the others run out first.