Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Bru B.
Bru B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a must-have for our family beach bag. I stick them in the freezer and then pop them straight into the bag on the way out the door. After an hour or so they're the perfect slushy consistency to cool the kids down when they come back from body boarding or building their sand castle empire. (And they're a nice treat for the adults, too!) We usually bring at least two for each person, that way they can enjoy one semi-frozen and then have another that's fully thawed a bit later.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I love love LOVE Capri Suns! Especially the lemonade one it's great for the summer time you could just be outdoors and have this and it will cool you and make you want more! I always buy this and pack it in my lunch bag it doesn't take up a lot of space i love drinking it aside with my favorite sandwiches! I'm such a big fan of Capri Sun drinks I love them!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
I am not a fan of Lemonade however my son is and I always test the lemonades first to decide if they need to be watered down. Unfortunately Capri sun's version of lemonade doesn't really taste like lemonade so after one taste I didn't think my son would drink it. He drank 2 out of the carton before giving up on the product. Please revisit your recipe.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
Was looking for something to drink all at one time, instead of drinking a portion of a bottled juice which I very rarely consumed the entire drink. The Caprisun Lemonade was very good and just the right amount that I wanted.  I love them. I keep them stocked for me and when my nieces and nephews come over plus they have less sugar than most juices.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Un poco ácido y creo que trae poco producto para los niños viene bien pero un adulto con esto se toma 4 jaja pero bien para disfrutar una limonada una tarde de calor viene perfecto
a little acid and think it brings little product for children is good but this is an adult takes 4 haha ​​but good to enjoy an afternoon lemonade heat is perfect
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Isle of Capri Sun I think everybody loves Capri Sun kids left a pretty sight I think I got me a business a long time everybody likes Capri Sun juice if they went out of business that will be a sad sad more memory because they juices are so good I would definitely buy it and I'll buy it now and I bought it and delicious juice
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Where to begin with Caprisuns!!!! They are really refreshing and very cooling on a hot summer day. I enjoy giving these drinks to my nephews along with a yummy snack. You can never go wrong with a Caprisuns . They go along with every meal as well and they are very easy to carry as well on any family trip .
Cheryl Z.
Cheryl Z.
Cottonwood, CA
I put these Capri Suns in my boys' lunch boxes every day! I keep them in the freezer and throw them in lunch boxes frozen solid. By the time lunch time rolls around, the juice bag is still ice cold, but ready to drink. Everything else in the lunch box is fresh and cool and perfect temperature to eat!!
Niki S.
Niki S.
Our kids love these in their lunch boxes and this is one of their favorite flavors. I'm a fan of the value more than anything and of course the package compresses easier than a traditional juice box. I'm not a fan of the added sugars but there are varieties without (just not as good of flavors).
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Capri Sun is another awesome brand I love to buy. We've tried all of the flavors they have out at the store because they go on sale a lot, but the lemonade is not good at all. I hate giving a product a negative review and rating, so please keep in mind that this is only for the Lemonade flavor.