Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #32 in Lemonade

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Rochelle Salt (Natural Buffer), Natural Flavor.

Buy on Amazon
Lizzie U.
Yeah these are great. Kids love them and it's a good juice pack for on the go. A little difficult to get the straw in but that's just practicing. Definitely buy again because they're fairly cheap and easy for fast paced families.
Cassandra L.
My all time favorite Capri Sun even though it barely tastes like real lemonade. I can literally finish one in one sip. It is on the more sour side which I like but I know a lot of people don't so be careful!
Chelsie I.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches more...
Must have in our house! My son loves these specially during the summer time on hot days, and I must say I do too! They are easy to carry and sure affordable for anyone on the go! I recommend anyone who has little ones or always gone to Gabe some of these and keep them stocked.
Nina T.
Boston, MA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches more...
I love Capri sun pouches. They are so good. They are a very cheap on the go snack drink. It's like normal juice pouches. I like that it has a straw the stick to the pouch but sometime it's hard to poke a hold into the clear part. All in all I love Capri sun
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches more...
The Capri sun lemonade ones are good I have tried the koolaid lemonade ones and they are not good at all but this one omg super good it taste kinda like you freshly made it but not lol put them in the freezer and let it get cold on a hot day so refreshing
Jamie L.
Crown Point
I have a three year old and this is a great option for her to drink that doesn't have exorbitant amounts of sugar.  She loves to drink this and it's not as sugary as the powder formulas.  I love to pack them in her lunch for her as a nice addition to water or milk.
Brenda D.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches more...
We buy these every year in the summer. The kids have a healthier choice of lemonade than me making it with a bucket of sugar. The taste is really good and the amount of Juice they drink is perfect for them.
Alexis B.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches more...
I love this drink. I drink it all the time and my kids do too. They love it also!! It had a very good taste as it tasted more real than other lemonades ive tried. It also was easy to pack for my kids Lynch's and I knew they were going to actually drink it.
Holly Z.
I was always left wanting more when I finished a Capri sun lemonade. The flavor was always so good, especially when cold. The pouches are timeless and fun to blow up again. But I always wanted more of the juice.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best juice ever in the whole wide world no other juice compared to this wine with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing ! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤