Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Lizzie U.
Yeah these are great. Kids love them and it's a good juice pack for on the go. A little difficult to get the straw in but that's just practicing. Definitely buy again because they're fairly cheap and easy for fast paced families.
Cassandra L.
My all time favorite Capri Sun even though it barely tastes like real lemonade. I can literally finish one in one sip. It is on the more sour side which I like but I know a lot of people don't so be careful!
Chelsie I.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Must have in our house! My son loves these specially during the summer time on hot days, and I must say I do too! They are easy to carry and sure affordable for anyone on the go! I recommend anyone who has little ones or always gone to Gabe some of these and keep them stocked.
Nina T.
Boston, MA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love Capri sun pouches. They are so good. They are a very cheap on the go snack drink. It's like normal juice pouches. I like that it has a straw the stick to the pouch but sometime it's hard to poke a hold into the clear part. All in all I love Capri sun
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love Caprisons they are a very tasty and delicious drink. My sisters daughters love these. We can eat this with pretty much anything I would absolutely tell a mom or dads to buy this for their kids I'm positive they will love it
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The Capri sun lemonade ones are good I have tried the koolaid lemonade ones and they are not good at all but this one omg super good it taste kinda like you freshly made it but not lol put them in the freezer and let it get cold on a hot day so refreshing
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are my favorite flavor of Capri Sun. I have been drinking these since I was very young, and still do. Pretty sugary, which I like, and definitely tastes like lemonade even though it's Capri Sun. Highly recommended!
Jamie L.
Crown Point
I have a three year old and this is a great option for her to drink that doesn't have exorbitant amounts of sugar.  She loves to drink this and it's not as sugary as the powder formulas.  I love to pack them in her lunch for her as a nice addition to water or milk.
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love Caprisuns, but this one is not my favorite. It's not too expensive which is a plus and comes with a bunch of them, but I just do not like the lemonade one. It tastes like want to be lemonade and not actual good lemonade.
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These Capri suns are good especially for like sports games or when with the family at the park or simply a normal day at home.They have a very good taste and maintains you with that positive vibe.