Capri Sun®  Juice Variety Pack uploaded by Mikal R.
Capri Sun®  Juice Variety Pack

Capri Sun® Juice Variety Pack

BY CAPRI-SUN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains: 10 Fruit Punch, 10 Apple, 10 Berry, and 10 Grape.

• Im confused, if these are listed in the details as being 100% jui...3 Answers
Capri Sun®  Juice Variety Pack
Capri Sun® Juice Variety Pack
Buy on Walmart*
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I bring this to work everyday. And I especially love the fact that it is a variety of juices I can buy so I have options! Today is apple, tomorrow is orange! Amazing isn't it?
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
I’ve been purchasing these juices for years. So happy that they have a healthier version by making them with 100% juice. It definitely met my expectations and is not expensive at all. Recommend to anyone looking for a good juice.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
These pouches ate great in the go. The 100% juice option is great for those of us who don't want to give out kids anything else. The variety packs are super convenient and the price really can't be beat.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
I love these drinks, they are wonderful for my 2 year old, the packaging and straw is nice because less messes..I also noticed this juice is not as sticky as other juices when there is a mess. Highly recommend!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Patty C.
Harlingen , TX
My daughter seems to love thus pouches, although sometimes are difficult to put the straw in, she loves the strawberry kiwy more than any flavor,and I love the see tru pouches, a little peace of mind.
Patricia S.
Omaha
This is always in the refrigerator in our garage. I don’t feel bad allowing all the kids in the neighborhood to help themselves as the price is very reasonable and they never complain of the taste.
Marlena L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the big verity packs to that people in my house do not get tired of one flavor and they last me forever so I am not having to go to the store all the time and keep purchasing the smaller boxes.
Jamie Rose S.
Im confused, if these are listed in the details as being 100% juice, than why does it list right after made from concentrate? Which is it?