Capri Sun®  Juice Variety Pack uploaded by Mikal R.

Capri Sun® Juice Variety Pack

BY CAPRI-SUN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains: 10 Fruit Punch, 10 Apple, 10 Berry, and 10 Grape.

• Im confused, if these are listed in the details as being ...3 Answers
Capri Sun® Juice Variety Pack
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
I love these drinks, they are wonderful for my 2 year old, the packaging and straw is nice because less messes..I also noticed this juice is not as sticky as other juices when there is a mess. Highly recommend!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Patty C.
Harlingen, TX
My daughter seems to love thus pouches, although sometimes are difficult to put the straw in, she loves the strawberry kiwy more than any flavor,and I love the see tru pouches, a little peace of mind.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Lisa S.
These have something for everyone who loves juice. I got this because everyone likes something different so I knew I couldn't go wrong with it I love that is packed with fruit juice and tastes great.
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
I like these for a quick snack. I like that the bottoms are now clear so that you can see inside of them. However the material is often gathered at the bottom which I don't care for.
Alfonsina T.
Caprisun are great. They taste amazing and there are many flavors. They come in an individual one flavor box or a package of four boxes each a different flavor. At home we usually have in our refrigerator for my brother and his friends when they come over, and of course at parties for the kids, but no matter what age everyone likes them.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Whenever my two nieces are in town or we are on vacation; my husband and I are sure to remember to bring these, as they are an enormous hit. Both my husband and I will admit to drinking them too and enjoying the flavor, especially during those hot summer days! Highly recommend for kids and the price is very resonable.
Harley R.
You can never go wrong with a variety pack of caprisuns. They are amazing for parties and for that toddler that needs a easy fast drink. Just poke the straw in and boom done.
Jamie Rose S.
Im confused, if these are listed in the details as being 100% juice, than why does it list right after made from concentrate? Which is it?

Amazon