BY CAPRI-SUN #53 in Juice

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Apple And Orange Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Kayla M.
Henderson
These are our all time favorite . They have a clear bottom so you can see what you are drinking. They are very affordable and come in a package with several in them .
Simay T.
houston
I remember drinking these when I was at first grade, I remember drinking these in high school and I still drink these in college, they are just a classic and they taste very good. I don’t know how healthy they are but I don’t care!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
My kids love all the Capri Suns actually so do my husband and I who wouldn't they have the biggest selection of flavors they are good for you taste rear and so convenient they definitely have a flavor for everyone
Faith N.
San Ramon
I’m not a huge fan of orange juice. I didn’t really like the overall taste of the caprisun. However it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. If you like orange juice then you may like the orange flavored caprisun
Mackenzie P.
Havelock , NC
Listen, I love these. I always have since I was a kid. But, nowadays, people are finding disgusting things in the pouch. I only recommend these if you pick up the pouches with the see-thru bottoms. You don't know what you're drinking or what your kid is drinking if you don't. Better safe, than sorry!
kate b.
manhattan, ks
That juice that you grow up with that's the orange powder. This stuff is amazing all they did was add it to a pouch!! Memories !! My child and I have rock paper sizzored for the last juice!!! She won
Rebecca K.
Literally my favorite drink ever as a child and I got so upset when they didn't have it in stores and you had to settle for the gross tropical punch stuff because the orange is clearly is the superior one
Yara A.
Raeford, NC
I absolutely loved this product! It tastes absolutely amazing and is great for school lunches and during the summer! I would most certainly recommend this product to everyone and will be buying it again!
Kimberly G.
Palmdale, CA
These are SO GOOD! They are great in the tummy whenever you're sick, if you pop them in the freezer for about 30 minutes before drinking they taste heavenly! It's a nice treat for an upset tummy but also a great drink in general!