Capri Sun Juice Drink Grape uploaded by Katherine V.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Start a caprisun pouch brigade! terracycle and capri sun have teamed up to keep used drink pouches out of landfills. terracycle reuses capri sun pouches to make fun new products like pencil cases and tote bags. how to get involved: 1) establish a drink...

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha M.
Post Falls, ID
Capri Suns are amazing! I put them in my lunch every day and they go great on a hot summer day. The grape is a good flavor it doesn't have any aftertaste like I expected it would and I would definitely buy again
Amy P.
Savannah, GA
My kids drink lots of juice, and Capri Sun is a regular favorite. Used very often 8nstagram my older child's lunch box. They love the grape, as well as most, if not all, flavors. I like the price, too.
Alexis J.
West Middlesex, PA
My daughter absolutely loves this flavor. Very easy to get the straw in the package too
Maria V.
I am not a fan of this kind of products but it's ok. The Kids love them though!
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
I may be the only millennial who doesn’t like Capri Sun! It’s way too sweet plus whoever came up with the packaging is a moron. I have punctured my fair share of the pouches with that sharp straw. Not a fan.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
These juices taste great! They're easy to pull out during a party for the kids or even the grown ups and they're fun to drink out of. We get a bunch of packs so there is lots of variety to choose from.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
My kids love these and I like that there isn't any artificial dyes in them. My daughter is allergic to red dye, so I appreciate that this company takes time to consider the children they are marketing to.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
This is my sons favorite Capri sun drink . He usually takes to school on a daily basis to accompany his lunch. The sugar is a bit high so we keep it to once a day
Kristian S.
Tulsa, OK
I buy these every two weeks for my daughter. She's 3 and grape is her favorite. These actually taste really good, comparable to a "light" welches grape juice if there was one. I will purchase these again
Baylee R.
sapulpa
My niece and I love the grape flavor ones! It taste just like grape and taste so good! I am an repeat consumer and will always come back! It is very affordable for us to bring to softball games! Definitely recommend this product!
Ilona T.
The packaging is very nice but It's healthy?
Yusiry  N.