Capri Sun® Juice Drink Grape uploaded by Katherine V.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: APPLE AND GRAPE JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE (WATER, APPLE AND GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATES), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), NATURAL FLAVOR.

Buy on Walmart*
Shanniah K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Capri Sun Grape 10 pk more...
I’ve grown up drinking capri sun, not really sure if it’s healthy at all, I highly doubt it’s good for you, but it’s just one of those things that you could care less about and you just love it, still to this day I reach for these and if you’ve never tried one you really should.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: 25% Less Sugar Grape Juice Pouches 60 fl oz; 1.77 lt more...
Tastes Great! And you know something - you cannot tell that there is #lesssugar so it’s a great way to cut some of the sugar out of your kids diet!

I had never heard of this before untill I stumbled upon it at the grocery store..

I fully expected to hear protesting from the boys.. they had no idea..

I’m great with that!
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Grape is my favorite flavor from Capri Sun. It sometimes is readily accessible as the others so I usually grab a couple. This size is a great amount for kids lunch or snack time. The price is decent on them as well.
Lindsey J.
Anderson , SC
I may be the only millennial who doesn’t like Capri Sun! It’s way too sweet plus whoever came up with the packaging is a moron. I have punctured my fair share of the pouches with that sharp straw. Not a fan.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
These juices taste great! They're easy to pull out during a party for the kids or even the grown ups and they're fun to drink out of. We get a bunch of packs so there is lots of variety to choose from.
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
My kids love these and I like that there isn't any artificial dyes in them. My daughter is allergic to red dye, so I appreciate that this company takes time to consider the children they are marketing to.
Letty C.
Chicopee, MA
A mi hija le encanta ...es un jugo q no contiene mucha azúcar y ella se lo lleva para la escuela...ademas es fácil d abrir y uno puede ver el fondo del jugo y ver si está bueno o no
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This is what it’s about. I loved these growing up and I still love them. The only issue for me now is that I can take one drink and the whole thing will be gone
Ps- please make an adult size
Karen M.
VENICE, FL
GRAPE DRANK!  This drink is banana's... I mean like it's grape flavored, but it's so good it's craaaazy!  I will always drink CapriSUN and you should too SON! (See what I did there?) I like this drink more than the other stuff because it's got zero coloring and 100% flavor.  Definitely try popping this bad boy in the freezer because it's to DIE for! <3
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I BOUGHT THEM SO MANY TIMES. I HAD ONE ALMOST EVERYDAY. I WISH IT HAD A LITTLE BIT MORE JUICE IN IT. ITS GREAT FOR YOUNGER KIDS BECAUSE MY NEPHEW LOVES IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE YOUNGER KIDS OR YOUR LIKE ME AND ACTS LIKE YOUR 5.
Ilona T.
The packaging is very nice but It's healthy?
Yusiry  N.