Capri Sun Juice Drink Grape uploaded by Katherine V.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Start a caprisun pouch brigade! terracycle and capri sun have teamed up to keep used drink pouches out of landfills. terracycle reuses capri sun pouches to make fun new products like pencil cases and tote bags. how to get involved: 1) establish a drink...

Buy on Walmart*
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Grape is my favorite flavor from Capri Sun. It sometimes is readily accessible as the others so I usually grab a couple. This size is a great amount for kids lunch or snack time. The price is decent on them as well.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This is what it’s about. I loved these growing up and I still love them. The only issue for me now is that I can take one drink and the whole thing will be gone
Ps- please make an adult size
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
I may be the only millennial who doesn’t like Capri Sun! It’s way too sweet plus whoever came up with the packaging is a moron. I have punctured my fair share of the pouches with that sharp straw. Not a fan.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
These juices taste great! They're easy to pull out during a party for the kids or even the grown ups and they're fun to drink out of. We get a bunch of packs so there is lots of variety to choose from.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
I buy these every two weeks for my daughter. She's 3 and grape is her favorite. These actually taste really good, comparable to a "light" welches grape juice if there was one. I will purchase these again
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
My kids love these and I like that there isn't any artificial dyes in them. My daughter is allergic to red dye, so I appreciate that this company takes time to consider the children they are marketing to.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
My niece and I love the grape flavor ones! It taste just like grape and taste so good! I am an repeat consumer and will always come back! It is very affordable for us to bring to softball games! Definitely recommend this product!
Kenia C.
New york, NY
This is my sons favorite Capri sun drink . He usually takes to school on a daily basis to accompany his lunch. The sugar is a bit high so we keep it to once a day
Karen M.
VENICE, FL
GRAPE DRANK!  This drink is banana's... I mean like it's grape flavored, but it's so good it's craaaazy!  I will always drink CapriSUN and you should too SON! (See what I did there?) I like this drink more than the other stuff because it's got zero coloring and 100% flavor.  Definitely try popping this bad boy in the freezer because it's to DIE for! <3
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I BOUGHT THEM SO MANY TIMES. I HAD ONE ALMOST EVERYDAY. I WISH IT HAD A LITTLE BIT MORE JUICE IN IT. ITS GREAT FOR YOUNGER KIDS BECAUSE MY NEPHEW LOVES IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE YOUNGER KIDS OR YOUR LIKE ME AND ACTS LIKE YOUR 5.
Ilona T.
The packaging is very nice but It's healthy?
Yusiry  N.