5 colors available

BY CAPRI-SUN #25 in Juice

Fruit Punch flavored juice drink blend. see more...

• How come they don't make this product in 20 oz pouches.2 Answers
  • How come they don't make this product in 20 onze1 Answers
  • Have these been deemed safe since the recall? I've been leery about...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am about to start my sophomore year of college, and this remains a must have on me and my suitemates grocery list! They are super convenient to have in a dorm, in a cramped mini fridge they fit anywhere. We do often find ourselves drinking 2 at a time, cause 1 no longer seems to quench our thirst but that is a small price to pay. It remains to be one one of my favorite pouched juice, and my younger siblings love them too.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Capri Sun is a juice of choice for my son. He loves these and prefers them over other brands of drink pouches. The flavor is great, a great product to pack in school lunches. My son even loves to hand them out to the rest of the neighborhood kids. This is a staple item to have in our house especially in the summer when we are on the go.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
Out of all of the Capri Sun juices, Capri Sun Fruit Punch Juice Drink is definitely my favorite. It's the perfect fruit punch taste. It's easy to open and it comes with it's own straw. No spills. This product can't get better because it's already perfect. Freeze it a little for a better treat! I'd buy again of course.
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
Growing up, I never liked any type of juice except Capri Sun. My mom would always put these little pouches in my lunchbox and I absolutely loved the flavor. The packages are convenient to put into lunch boxes/pails. Capri Sun just generally tastes really good and any type of child would love the taste of this juice.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Growing up, CapriSun was definitely my drink of choice. Now that I'm older, I don't drink it as much just because of the high amounts of sugar that the drink contains. I would recommend this product because it does taste good. I might not buy it again but that is solely based on the amount of sugar it contains.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Everyone love Capri Sun Juice drinks, we buy them for our kids lunches and to have at home or on the go in the car. The kids always like the fruit punch flavor best. The only thing I hate about the drink is they still are hard to get the straw in, and if you bend the straw one tiny bit they won't go in.
jenn l.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
I don't normally buy the used to keep in the house because I don't like the added sugar. My husband loves to drink them and did as a kid, but our daughter gets a little wired with excess sugar. I usually buy them because they are pretty inexpensive when on sale and are crowd-pleasers at parties we throw
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
Waco, TX
We buy for the kids but i believe that my husband drinks them all up. Perfect size for a school lunch or just with their after school snack. Its not too big to where it will fill them up, and its not heavy to carry either. Recommended this to my sons teacher as a way to keep drinks in the classroom.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Bonham, TX
These are a timeless classic & a staple for on the go families. Ever since I was a kid Capri-Sun was packed into my lunchbox to enjoy at school lunch. Now I'm in college & still enjoy these juice pouches when I'm studying or even sometimes in class. The only downside to these is the sugar content.
Missy C.
Missy C.
My husband and I really like the Capri Sun juice bags. We currently have some here in our home right now. We got some Fruit Punch which we usually always get, and we also bought a new one we found this time..lemonade. We both love lemonade so we are really excited to try it. Thank You Capri Sun!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
Have these been deemed safe since the recall? I've been leery about giving them to my kids.
Philadelphia, PA
How come they don't make this product in 20 oz pouches.
Philadelphia, PA