Capri Sun®  Jingle Berry

Capri Sun® Jingle Berry

BY CAPRI-SUN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Capri Sun® Jingle Berry.
Strawberry raspberry flavored juice drink blend from concentrate with other natural flavor.
Limited time holiday pack.
60 calories per pouch.
10-6 fl oz (177ml) pouches.

• What is the jingleberry flavor taste like? is it only sea...1 Answers
  • What does jingle berry flavor consist of? is it only a se...1 Answers
  • What exactly is a jingle berry flavor? is it like cranberry?1 Answers
Capri Sun®  Jingle Berry
Capri Sun® Jingle Berry
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I used to buy these for my sons lunches regularly. But lately too many stories have come out about slime being found in puli ch style drinks. I have started to steer away from these kind of beverages.
Thelma M.
Never tried this but i bet it is good. I give a 1/5 stars only cause i never tried it but i bet it is good and has a great flavor. Maybe if they made a 24 count of Capri Suns, people wouldn't have to buy more. Kids sure do love these though.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
These juices are perfect to pack for lunch or to grab when you're on the go. They taste so good and are the perfect packaging and serving size if you are in a hurry. They are very affordable and you get a lot for your money. I would recommend these to anyone but especially those who are very busy and are always on the go!
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I bring these whenever I go camping I really love how easy they are and the flavors are all really good. It is also very affordable and in my opinion the best pouch drinks there are. The only thing I don't love is that there is not a lot of juice in each bag so I end up drinking two
Sarah G.
Love these. Really good flavor and really cheap at the store.I got this for a free sample from another website and I loved it. I did not get the full amount and only got a small sample but I loved this. I saw results right away while using this. I have gone to the store to look at the price and this is really expensive. I think that it would be worth the money though.
Elizabeth S.
These juices packs are great to add to your kids lunches. They also are great for the kids when you take it to the park they will go fast. They have so much flavor and they are not to sweet. They test best when they are cold. Easy to pack and carry around with you.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
The Capri sun jingle berries is an awesome little
Juice box this is the perfect addition to add to any school lunch box! I love the taste and it's the perfect size to drink on the go! I recommend these to anyone I know with children this a wonderful little juice box.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I have not tried this brother but really would like to my name is Kelly can I live at 801 Shelby Avenue Lexington Kentucky I would like to know if you have to send me samples and coupons I would greatly appreciate it thank
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My kids have loved Capri sun since they were little , I always buy a few boxes every time I go to the grocery store . In all different flavored they fit in lunch bags perfectly and they are great for on the go . And I even catch my husband drinking them too .
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
I love this flavor of juice box it is so good and I drink them all the time they are a good change from water they are amazing I want to drink them more they are awesome you should buy them and I would recommend them
Kendra A.
Riverton, UT
What exactly is a jingle berry flavor? is it like cranberry?
Sarah E.
Middleburgh, NY
What does jingle berry flavor consist of? is it only a seasonal flavor?
Sarah E.
Middleburgh, NY
What is the jingleberry flavor taste like? is it only seasonal?