Capri Sun® Fruit & Veggie Blends Berry Carrot Blast Juice Drink uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Perfect to throw in kids lunches especially kids who don’t eat a ton of veggies. I️ love getting my kids drinks with secret veggies in them because normally they don’t eat a ton these are perfect and convenient for that!
Jaime C.
Jerome , ID
I love giving my son these juice pouches. They taste delicious! I love being able to see the juice through the packaging, and that they are made with real fruit! Love this product!
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I buy this flavor for my two year old most of the time because it’s a way to sneak vegetables into his diet since I feel like he doesn’t eat enough of them. Also the sugar content in these are way less than a regular Capri sun or fruit juice.
Amy C.
This is a great alternative to the original sugar filled pouch drinks. My kids love the taste just as much as the original and mom feels better about them because they are a little healthier.
Stephanie W.
ORLANDO
Very picky 7 year old boy who doesn't like veggies Capri Sun has found a wonderful way to get veggies in when you have a picky eater Like Me He Loves his Berry carrot blast
Jasmine F.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I love that they made a healthier version of these drinks because they’ve always been good but with less sugar and added veggies makes it easier for kids to get their veggies in and a better voice than other sugary drinks
Nicole G.
Love getting this for my toddler when we go out. I like that it has fruit and vegetable juice. It tastes good and I dont feel bad about giving it to my kid.
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
I buy these for my kids all the time and they love them will always be a staple for me not to mention it includes veggies so mom winning? Yup!
isabel r.
Reading, PA
Ive had my daughter try this for the first time and loves it. Fruit and veggies mixed which is great! I definitely would recommend it
Mandi R.
seale, AL
This is an awesome drink if you want your kids to get their full Daily vegetables this drink is good and tasty I love this product

Walmart