BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor.

Buy on target.com
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
My son really likes these. They are great for lunches and on the go snacks. I have tried them and they aren’t super sweet and they have a decent flavor. We buy these often and find that they have less sugar than some other beverages.
claire i.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yummy, not to bad for you, and great for kids!!! Even though I’m an adult i still love to indulge on a juice box from time to time lol!! It’s not expensive either and you can find them anywhere!!! recommended especially for kids
Cece M.
Clearfield, UT
My kids love Capri Sun and this is one of their favorite flavors! I love how there very convenient and great for snacks or on the go. We use them a lot for road trips and days at the park. It really quenches their thirst and is great tasting. They go great with any snack food! [product:capri-sun-fruit-refreshers-awesomely-apple-juice-drink-10-6-fl.-oz.-pouches]
Emily H.
My family and I love Capri Sun Fruit Refreshers! Always have and always will! They are so delicious and refreshing. However I just wish they weren't so pricey. For as much as you buy a pack of Capri suns, you could get 10s of gallons of Koolaid. But still, a perfect summer treat!
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
I didn’t like Capri sun until they came out with these refreshers. It tastes like just that. It refreshes you on a hot day out or even indoors and it’s quick and mess free for the kids. Packs easy too.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
These juices taste great! They're easy to pull out during a party for the kids or even the grown ups and they're fun to drink out of. We get a bunch of packs so there is lots of variety to choose from.
Leilani H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I live Capri suns so much. They make me feel like such a kid it’s great. They meet my expectations no matter what flavor,although apple is my favorite. I definitely buy these all the time and i can’t wait to stock my fridge with them
Tracey Y.
I work with kids and they love these anytime i bring them to school. They dont argue and ar quiet as mouses. I would recommend and it also is not to expensive and can be found most places
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
This is a go to for packing lunches for the kids. I love that it’s 100% juice and not packed with fillers. Easy packaging makes it drinkable even for my toddler.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
My whole family loves these their great tasting have tons of different flavor selection perfect size and good for them and don't mess up any cups to wash who could ask for more