BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: filtered Water; Sugar; Pear And Grape Juice Concentrates; Citric Acid; Orange, Apple, And Pineapple Juice Concentrates; Natural Flavor.

Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
I love caprisuns! They are delicious! I enjoy drinking them not only in the summer but every other day as well! I love them! The packaging is cute you can just grab one and take them on the go! I would totally keep buying them forever
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
Capri suns are kids favorites. When you go to sporting events or gatherings there is always Capri suns. The fruit punch is my favorite. It does have a lot of sugar and can be overwhelming but it's always a favorite.
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
Easily located, very affordable. My kids love every flavor I’ve gotten. Which they have so many choices too. It’s a good fruit juice for kids and adults. I buy these all the time. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good juice to try.
Kimberly T.
We buy these for when my husband needs juice for diabetic lows. Hey are a quick easy grab and don’t have to be kept cold. They have a good taste. They are inexpensive and easy to keep any where we need them.
AC C.
Macomb, MI
This is a go to for lunches for my kids. They always ask to buy these when we are shopping at Kroger or target. Easy, perfect drink to also serve when they have friends over
Ashley D.
Colton, CA
My daughter loves these juices. I'm not a huge fan because of the amount of sugar, however it is better than soda and is great on the go and of course you can't beat the price.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
My son loves Capri sun fruit punch. He takes it in his lunch everyday and we always keep some on hand for when he has friends over. They are great for kids to drink and they don't waste any of it. I love that they don't leave dishes for me to wash.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Personally can't tell you what this tastes like. What I can say is my grandchildren love it, and I love the ease of the throw away pouches. Easy serve and easy clean up!
Amanda P.
NORWALK, OH
The kids love capri suns in their school lunches. I can't seem to keep them in pur fridge. The kids drink them so quickly they don't last more then a few days.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
My Son really likes these drinks as well. Great tasting and perfect for parties or picnics with the kiddos. [product:capri-sun-100%-juice-fruit-punch]