BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients
Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple And Strawberry Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E Acetate.

• Heard great reviews but how much sugar is in this drink?1 Answers
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Caelie D.
Dallas, GA
The best thing they ever did was make Capri suns adult size. I drink these all the time and always felt like it was a waste to go though the smaller ones so quick! It's a fun way to have that nostalgia but also drink something other than soda.
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
I loooove being able to drink Capri sun and still feel mildly dignified since I don't have to sip out of a tiny straw. I think they should definitely expand their flavor range but other than that it's a great product!
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
These are so big. First time we got these they were handing them out at six flags on the way out because it was so hot outside. It was delicious and took a bit to finish. Not 3 seconds like the small originals. Lol
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
Caprisun is my kid's favorite drink. They are easy to carry and very flavorful. I drink them too! All the flavors are very delicious. They are affordable and provide real fruit juice.
Nesha m.
Maricopa, AZ
This flavor has that nice sweet but a little bit of tart and I love that the container is bigger than a normal person that someone like me who's 21 doesn't finish in one sip
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
OK so this packaging is my favorite out of all the capri suns. I dont care what age you are, capri suns are definitely a go to and always will be for me! Theyre delicious!!!
Ana A.
This is great it’s a lot of juice that comes in the pouch. You can get it at the dollar tree or any super market it tastes like the regular ones but it’s just larger
Lauren H.
Gadsden, TN
I always love drinking these and getting them for the kids when we're outside at the park or playing ball. It's in the same cute little pouch as ever, except you've got a top to screw back on it if you don't finish it all right away. Love love love!
Karolyn P.
I like these on the go, when i leave in a hurry.
I love how the packaging looks very nice and I repeat these like crazy they are sol good I recommend them to anyone and definitely will buy again soon.
Kathy R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Heard great reviews but how much sugar is in this drink?