Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch uploaded by Amy B.Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch uploaded by Danielle S.Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch uploaded by Samantha B.

BY CAPRI-SUN

100% Juice - Fruit Punch. All natural. Flavored 100% Juice blend from concentrate with added ingredient and other natural flavor. Not a low calorie food. Full serving of fruit in each pouch. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. No added sugar and no artificial sweeteners. 100% Fruit juice. Capri-Sun is an all-natural beverage containing no preservatives. 1 Serving of fruit is equal to 1/2 cup fruit. Each pouch provides 3/4 cup (1-1/2 servings) of fruit according to MyPyramid and the US dietary guidelines. As part of a well-balanced diet, eat a variety of whole fruit every day and be sure to make most of your fruits whole fruits. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=8768400110'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Esse produto deve ser muito bom, suco sempre é bom para f...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a after taste? I know others don...5 Answers
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Review for: Capri Sun Punch more...
This is one of my favorite juices to drink, when I'm not caring about sugar LOL. The taste is lovely, it's not overly sweet, and I usually have 2 pouches at once because 1 isnt enough! I love this, just wish maybe the pouches were a little bigger so I wouldnt have to drink 2!
Great to take on the go or with a quick snack!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
It wasn’t my favorite kind of Capri Sun but it was OK. I like the original Capri Suns a lot better so I would recommend that you just try the original version rather than this kind, I probably won’t buy again only because I didn’t like the taste
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Drive Pouches more...
These taste so different than the regular ones!!!! Went above and beyond my expectations. So affordable and available anywhere practically. I think it’s an awesome value. I would and have recommended this to others.
Luz R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Good price for a good drink, this item is easy to find and it is pretty cheap as well. This item is really good for children on the go. The packaging is pretty good and I would recommend this item to others
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Review for: Capri Sun Punch more...
These are very good! My children enjoy these, and of course they don't last long because my little ones like to drink them up, thats okay though. there not very many ounces in them. But My girls like to pack them to school in there lunch and we keep them for after schools as well.. You can't beat the price either! 1.99 a box. Its cheap and well worth it!
Ashlee N.
Liverpool
No matter how old i get i will always have capri sun in fruir punch or strawberry kiwi flavor. And it has gotten better with less sugar added but it dosnt lack taste because of it.
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
my kids like them! but i myself am not crazy about the taste! i think they taste too sweet, and they seem to be a thicker liquid for me! i will continue to buy these for my kids. they are at a good price, and i would recommend these to my friends with children! also perfect for school lunches! or being thirsty on the go !
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
Review for: Capri Sun Punch more...
My son loves these so much. I appreciate that there are ones with 100 % juice and fruit and veggie now. I love having healthier options for my son. The price is very reasonable as well. I usually buy several at a time on Amazon.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Kayla G.
Gaithersburg , MD
Caprisun's are a great juice for a refreshment. They are good for lunches or as a drink option at a gathering and can be enjoyed not just by kids. The straw is easy to put in and the juice itself is not super sugary. Packaging can be hard to open if not done correctly.
Tonya N.
Douglasville , GA
Does this product leave a after taste? I know others don't have such a great after taste.
Thais N.
cuiabá
Esse produto deve ser muito bom, suco sempre é bom para fazer no tempo de calor, para servir as visitas, eu gosto muito de sucos e outras variedades.

Walmart