Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch uploaded by Samantha B.Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch uploaded by Danielle S.

BY CAPRI-SUN #18 in Juice

100% Juice - Fruit Punch. All natural. Flavored 100% Juice blend from concentrate with added ingredient and other natural flavor. Not a low calorie food. Full serving of fruit in each pouch. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. No added sugar and no artificial sweeteners. 100% Fruit juice. Capri-Sun is an all-natural beverage containing no preservatives. 1 Serving of fruit is equal to 1/2 cup fruit. Each pouch provides 3/4 cup (1-1/2 servings) of fruit according to MyPyramid and the US dietary guidelines. As part of a well-balanced diet, eat a variety of whole fruit every day and be sure to make most of your fruits whole fruits. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=8768400110'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Esse produto deve ser muito bom, suco sempre é bom para fazer no ...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a after taste? I know others don't have ...5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Review for: Capri Sun Punch more...
These are very good! My children enjoy these, and of course they don't last long because my little ones like to drink them up, thats okay though. there not very many ounces in them. But My girls like to pack them to school in there lunch and we keep them for after schools as well.. You can't beat the price either! 1.99 a box. Its cheap and well worth it!
Meagan K.
Review for: Drive Pouches more...
Capri suns have always been my favorite go to quick juice drink. They taste great and are very convenient. They have so many great flavors to choose from. Totally exceeded my expectations. You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy these fruity drinks.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
It wasn’t my favorite kind of Capri Sun but it was OK. I like the original Capri Suns a lot better so I would recommend that you just try the original version rather than this kind, I probably won’t buy again only because I didn’t like the taste
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
I love these. Price reasonable. I can get 40 for $6.99 at my local wegmans. I get the roaring waters because its flavored water mostly so its low in sugar and calories. Packing makes it easy to transport. Good flavors.
Luz R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Good price for a good drink, this item is easy to find and it is pretty cheap as well. This item is really good for children on the go. The packaging is pretty good and I would recommend this item to others
Sydney S.
Review for: Capri Sun Punch more...
I’m 19 years old and I still worship Capri suns. They are delicious and so easy to take around. Taste great, I love all flavors. They all taste so good. I’ll buy these for myself, my kids & everyone else.
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Drive Pouches more...
I think it’s great that they’ve tried to reinvent our childhood favourites but now that I’m old enough to understand and dread the labels there’s no way my child or I would ever habitually drink these the way I did when I was a kid. They are loaded with added sugars and high fructose corn syrup YUM. They’re great on occasion but definitely not what I’d prefer to be drinking a lot.
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
Review for: Capri Sun Punch more...
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Victoriia I.
I love this juice !!! Ever since I was little it’s super good on a hot day and goes well with some sandwiches!! I love putting some in the freezer and taking them out couple hours later and it’s like a amazing slushy !
Ashlee N.
Liverpool
No matter how old i get i will always have capri sun in fruir punch or strawberry kiwi flavor. And it has gotten better with less sugar added but it dosnt lack taste because of it.
Tonya N.
Douglasville , GA
Does this product leave a after taste? I know others don't have such a great after taste.
Thais N.
cuiabá
Esse produto deve ser muito bom, suco sempre é bom para fazer no tempo de calor, para servir as visitas, eu gosto muito de sucos e outras variedades.