BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceCapri-Sun
Capri Sun 100% Juice Blend, Fruit Punch, 10 Pouches (Pack of 3)

Capri Sun 100% Juice Blend, Fruit Punch, 10 Pouches (Pack of 3)

by Capri-Sun

Fruit punch-flavored 100% juice blend from concentrate with added ingredient & other natural flavor. New clear-bottom pouch! Same great taste. See the goodness of no artificial preservatives or colors! Capri Sun 100% Juice, Fruit Punch, 6 Fl Oz, 10 Ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capri Sun 100% Juice Blend, Fruit Punch, 10 Pouches (Pack of 3)!
Natalia S.
LakeTahoe
I don’t have kids but my boyfriend loves to have these on hand for picnics and trips. We always buy these because of the convenient packaging although i wish it was recycled. They taste good but have high sugar content even if it doesn’t have sugars added, you might want to consider that for little kids.
Lupita C.
Lewisville, TX
My six-year-old boy son loves drinking juice is from pouches they’re super easy to get out of the fridge and use and not leave a big mess
Dai D.
Capri Sun 100% Juice Blend, Fruit Punch, 10 Pouches (Pack of 3) uploaded by Dai D.
Purchased at: Costco
Este ponche de frutas naturales se ha vuelto el preferido de mi familia. Es refrescante y su sabor es delicioso, no son tan dulces, y su empaque lo amo porque es perfecto para dárselo a los niños. La verdad ni se a quien le gusta más, si a los niños o a mi 😁💯% recomendado.
Ashley B.
Alexander
We buy this product very often, its packaging is made for convenience its very refreshing we love it. Its easy to grab on the go, the kids injoy packing their very own lunches for school occasionally and are always excited to see these just as much if not more than the adults.
Amber S.
Blountstown
Absolutely love these drinks! My two year old really likes them as well. They definitely are great to drink when it’s hot outside!
Dakota  R.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this juice for on the go for my family and I. It’s very good value, affordable and I wouldn’t improve this product at all. I’m a repeat consumer and will continue buying it. Yes I would buy this product again.
Alexia A.
Jamestown
Capri sum juice blend “fruit punch” is really good one of my favorites and it’s affordable I wouldn’t improve this product it’s nice to have when you have little kiddos around and they want something fast to grab . I would recommend this for kiddos when out or at little birthday parties🥳
Dayana J.
Hollister, CA
Estos jugos son muy buenos y ricos, tienen un sabor delicioso y me gusta su presentación que tienen en bolsita, son baratos y tiene variedad de sabores, a mi me gusta más el ponche de frutas.
tia B.
Atlanta, GA
My kids love these. I love the fact that they were made of real juice. I even drink them sometimes. They taste great and easy to put in kids lunches for the day.
Brieanna C.
Salem, AR
These make me super nostalgic for elementary school lunches! Obviously, one is not quite enough as an adult, but they’re still really tasty! I usually don’t buy the fruit punch one but it’s still a solid flavor.

Looking for your answer?