BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceCapri-Sun
Capri Sun 100% Fruit Punch Juice from concentrate with other ingredients Pouches, 10 ct Box

by Capri-Sun

Fruit Punch Juice Drink is a blast of some of your favorite fruits together in one pouch. It's free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. Made with all natural ingredients, no high fructose corn syrup and naturally sweetened with sugar.

Esse produto deve ser muito bom, suco sempre é bom para fazer no tempo de calor, para servir as visitas, eu gosto muito de sucos e outras variedades.
Does this product leave a after taste? I know others don't have such a great after taste.
Start your review of Capri Sun 100% Fruit Punch Juice from concentrate with other ingredients Pouches, 10 ct. Box!
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Capri Sun 100% Fruit Punch Juice from concentrate with other ingredients Pouches, 10 ct. Box uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchase these off Amazon for my kids. I keep my refrigerator stocked with them at all times! This is probably my 3rd or 4the reorder of this type of Capri Suns. They are easy for my kids to get for themselves and open, perfectly portioned for lunch at home or at school. Fits great inside lunch boxes!
Casandra L.
Homedale, ID
I always like to have this drink in my house just in case I want so juice. The price isn’t bad for all that you get
Ashley B.
Alexander
Capri Sun 100% Fruit Punch Juice from concentrate with other ingredients Pouches, 10 ct. Box uploaded by Ashley B.
These are a great idea to hand out to the trick or theater's on Halloween as well, do to the fact they are very refreshing and kids seem to really enjoy them also, not to mention the fact that treating or treating involves alot of outdoor activities normally or in general excitement for the young and old, and while most everyone else is typical busy handling out candy, not very often do we see to much of this idea going on, even though they are actually quite prefect for this type of occasion as well, do to the package and convince of this product.
1909 8th Avenue  M.
Plattsmouth, NE
This is my daughter's favorite after school drink. This is by far her favorite flavor. As an adult I enjoy this beverage as well
Natalie  H.
Crittenden, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for parties when you have a bunch of kids! Every kid loves a Capri sun! They’re affordable and you can make everyone happy! We buy these all time for events, and most of the time just during the week! They are convenient and you can grab them and take them with you on the go also which is a huge plus!
Ramita D.
Niagara Falls
Every kids favorite drink is Capri sun!! The taste is so delicious!! The quality is excellent!
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
I love Capri Sun package juice is really good and healthy it’s 100% juice which I love for the kids lunch even my lunch attention on getting stuff this diet now for me but the kids love them nevertheless they’re still good! You can’t go wrong with 100% juice taste just as good as this one if you have not tried it you shit!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
100% juice is something I always like to see. This is a very enjoyable drink and is healthier then most. Its a very refreshing drink. I love how you can grab them for busy families on the go. They are great for going to the beach or sporting events.
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
These are my son's favorite juices for lunch at school. They are a perfect snack for when you are on the go too. I love that they are 100% juice. They are not too sweet and affordable.
Jessie M.
Corryton, TN
Perfect for the kids! Every kid in the family loves them. Heck I even like them. I do wish there was an option for bigger sizes because you do run through them very quickly. They are perfect for on the go or lunchboxes.