MakeupFragranceCapri Blue
Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen

Capri Blue Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen

by Capri Blue

Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen - Keep your favorite fragrance with you at all times with Capri Blue's Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen. It's the perfect size for your bag and it only takes a little spritz for a refreshing punch of fragrance that will last throughout the day. - Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen

Do they make this in a full sized or larger bottle?
Start your review of Capri Blue Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen!
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Capri Blue Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen uploaded by Gracie M.
Capri Blue Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen uploaded by Gracie M.
If you’ve ever had anything this scent, you know how amazing it is. Well I got the perfume and it hadn’t let me down!!! I love this scent
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
My only complaint about this fragrance is that it only comes in this tiny size. We all know it's addicting, sell it in a Costco-size container already!
Ashley O.
Jefferson, OR
I dont like overly floral perfumes nor do I like sweet perfumes. This is such a nice scent when I find most are too heavily sweet or floral.
Hayley S.
Everyone stop what you are doing right now and go buy this fragrance. It is intoxicating! Its fresh and fruity...bursting with citrus notes and something I can't quick put my finger on. I can't stop smelling it. Do yourself a favor and go buy their scented candles in the Volcano scent too.
Jennifer M.
Union, WA
Capri Blue Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sweet Tropical fruity. Fresh and summery perfume. This perfume smells very citrusy and uplifting. It’s definitely a happy perfume. I took one star off because it doesn’t seem to last very long. 2-3 hours on me.
Lauren A.
Princeton
This is my absolute favorite scent of all time! It is light and citrusy. I have it with me In my purse or bag constantly. For as small as it is, it actually lasts a while. I’ve purchased it many times and will continue!
Emily B.
Louisville, KY
Love the smell of this perfume! Capri Blue’s Volcano is my favorite scent and I was so happy to find it in perfume form. Only draw back is that the spray is so small! Not a lot of product for what you are getting. Also, it can’t sit on your counter because of the shape of the product.
Claire B.
Capri Blue Volcano Eau de Parfum Spray Pen uploaded by Claire B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really nice uplifting sweet citrus scent, smells just like the ‘Volcano’ candle from Anthropologie, strong orange fruity opening notes with a light sweetness, doesn’t last too long, not overpowering, great for summer, fresh and energizing, comes in a blue glass spray pen, cap stays on well, good for travel.