Capresso Jura Infinity Conical Burr Coffee Grinder

For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder series. Computer controlled special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1mm precision (1/250 of one inch). Burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) resulting in highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse. Lowest noise conical burr grinder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capresso Jura Infinity Conical Burr Coffee Grinder!
plymouth
Good product i am so happy with this my old one broke so i purchased this one and i would not change this brand i would recommend this
Lake Mary, FL
Capresso Jura Infinity Conical Burr Coffee Grinder uploaded by Rachel F.
Exactly what I needed! For college graduation, I received an espresso machine from my parents. However, espresso grounds are expensive and hard to find! This grinder is perfect because it has a large coffee bean holder and coffee grounds holder. Also, a super adjustable grinding size! Goes all the way from super coarse to powdery! I am so glad I found this product, I am sure it'll be in my kitchen for years to come.
Excelente producto recomendado para hacer café expreso me encanta lo recomiendo en muy bueno & practico
I wanted a conical burr grinder, and this is one of the least expensive one on the market. Plus I had a coupon, so the cost was basically the same as a disk burr grinder, and it reviewed well at its price point at seattlecoffeegear.com. I love the look of it and the size. Love that the plastic is anti-static. (They don't say that, but I have had one before that did have static!) It comes apart easily for cleaning. I don't give it 5 stars because of two things. First, 2-3 grams of coffee remains in the grinding chamber and doesn't go down into the basket after grinding, even if you tap on it a little, which I feel wastes my expensive beans and also goes rank if I don't clean it all out asap. (BTW, the included brush is nearly useless, so buy a big one for cleaning.) Secondly, it doesn't cover an extensive range of grind sizes. The finest is not super fine, and the largest is definitely not super coarse. That said, I stay just above fine for my pour over mostly anyway, and have not yet tried the finest setting in my (inexpensive) espresso machine. It is quiet, which I love, and I like the twist timer so that adding a few extra seconds is super easy - I wouldn't want digital buttons to push). I just mostly wish I didn't have a big clean out job every day with coffee being wasted into my sink (because I do have to clean it out over my sink). Other than that, the grinds look even and I am pleased.
Best burr grinder we have ever used. Can do multiple different grind levels based on your preference, easy to use, and even easier to clean. It takes up small real estate on your table too which is good when you need space for all those coffee beans you are not going to buy just so you can grind them up 😝
Montblanc
Unnnn pedazoooo productooooo me encantaaaaaaaa os lo recomiendooooooo muchooooooo perfecto👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Valley Stream, NY
2,908 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
Folsom, PA
This burr grinder works really well. There are multiple settings for the desired grind texture and duration. The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because there is a clip that holders the drawer in, and that clip broke. Without that clip, the drawer does not always seat properly. When that happens, the coffee grinds spill out from the grinder and make a mess.
Muy buen moledor de café, lo usaba en el trabajo para los clientes. Práctico y muele buena cantidad, tanta como uno desee.
Long Lake (Minnesota)
It is easy to prepare. I love because I have to add coffee and water so it is ready to use!

Looking for your answer?