Capresso EC100 Pump Espresso & Cappuccino Machine uploaded by Courtney S.

BY CAPRESSO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Coffee & Espresso Machines - The Capresso EC100 produces perfect espresso-coffee with a thick, foamy layer on top called "crema." The "crema" traps the fine aromatics and the light gaseous flavors that register on the palate. The "crema" keeps flavor locked in that would otherwise escape. The high pressure and short brewing time prevent the extraction of bitter oils and release less caffeine than other brewing methods. Whether you are brewing a small 1 oz. shot of espresso or a larger cup of pressure brewed coffee, your Capresso EC100 will produce the absolute freshest and most aromatic cup of "crema" coffee possible. Not only will your Capresso EC100 make the perfect espresso, but within seconds the easy to use frothing system turns your espresso into a delicious cappuccino. The separate hot water function allows you to make a cup of hot tea or instant soup in 30 seconds. Product Features Stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bar pressure for per - Specifications Model 116.04 10.25" L x 8.25" W x 11.75" H 11 LBS. Care and Use Wipe down with damp cloth, using caution around brew head (as this can be hot). see more...

Review (1)
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
My boyfriend and I are avid Starbucks drinkers, to the point where all the local baristas know us by name and order. It was getting expensive. Between the two of us I'd say we were spending $75 or more a week just on coffee. His mom got this espresso machine for us for Christmas and I'm happy to say we actually haven't gone to Starbucks since. We can achieve a latte at home that really hits the spot. The milk frother works well, though I do wish the nozzle was longer and easier to position for larger cups. I use a beverage thermometer to steam the milk to 140°, then pour the espresso on top. Really recommend this machine if you are similar to us and spend way too much at Starbucks.
Misty D.
I want to try this so bad it would end up saving me a lot of money at the end of day lol
Rosa C.