BY CAPRESSO

Equipped with a built-in conical burr grinder, this coffeemaker automatically grinds and brews up to 10 cups of exceptionally flavorful coffee. The unit's slow burr grinding produces minimal heat, which helps preserve coffee's full aroma and flavor, while its solid-steel conical burrs offer five grind settings from coarse to fine for adjusting the coffee strength. A user-friendly push-button control panel with an easy-to-read illuminated LCD display ensures simple operation and programming. Choose from five brew amounts (2 to 10 cups) and select the coffee strength: mild, medium, or strong-or set the clock and timer for automatic brewing at a later time. The coffeemaker provides two modes of operation for brewing coffee with or without the grinder. Grind/Brew mode grinds a programmed amount of whole beans directly into the gold-tone filter, then automatically starts the brewing process. Brew mode allows for adding ground coffee without the use of the grinder-simply push the filter-release button to open the swing-out filter holder. Freshly brewed coffee dispenses into the included 10-cup stainless-steel thermal carafe, which comes with a stay-cool handle and non-drip spout. For sneaking a quick cup midbrew, just remove the carafe from the machine to pause the flow of coffee, then return it to continue brewing. Other highlights include a 200 degree F brew temperature, a 6-ounce capacity bean container, a see-through window for checking to make sure ground coffee flows smoothly into the filter holder, a detachable see-through cover for cleaning the grinder channel, a charcoal water filter that removes up to 82-percent of chlorine and other impurities from tap water, and two-hour automatic shut-off for safety and peace of mind. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Beatriz Q.
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
Foodie Expert
Super buena me encanta como queda el cafe con esta maquina y mas yo que amo el olor del cafe
Karina T.
Karina T.
Es súper buena, el café queda exquisito y con un buen aroma justo como todos necesitamos
Jade K.
Jade K.
I am a coffee lover and need coffee every day. I was looking for a good coffee maker that would not only make me a good coffee but also works for a long time. And this was it! I love how it's digital- making it super easier to work with.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
This coffeemaker is the best thing to start your day. This coffeemaker is the only thing that works for me and maybe it can work for you.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
Foodie Expert
I had one for years, I love, I gave to my mom, because all the time she was at home, she asked me for mine. ..so I gave to her and buy another one...so pretty, works very well
angel c.
angel c.
Foodie Expert
I love making coffee, i cant go a day without coffee. I drink 3-6 cups a day (i know im obsessed) this coffee maker is super affordable and easy to use. I recommend this to everyone, it is super easy and makes delicious coffee.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I like to start my day with a great Cup of hot coffee. I find most coffee makers do make coffee hot enough. Does the Jura -capresso coffeeteam fit the bill
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Amazing
Shanel Q.
Shanel Q.
Is the coffee pot thermal ?