BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
My kids love the cap'n crunches sprinkled donuts! Though I don't recommend it for breakfast every single day because it's SO sweet, but its tasty and the kids love it! I purchase this at my local grocery store though not all of them have it, I hope they do not discontinue this product.
Crystal J.
Tucson, AZ
I typically don't eat any thing but the peanut butter captain crunch but they had this flavor on sale so I gave it a shot and it's pretty tasty, not as good as my peanut butter one but I would purchase again, plus the kids loved it
Ashley J.
This cereal is one of my all time favorites. It's sweet and crunchy and makes a great snack as well as a meal. It always makes me feel like I'm eating a special treat. My only complaint is that I have a hard time finding it at grocery stores. Whenever I do find it, I snag some up.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I've always loved capt crunch since I was young but sometimes less is more. All these flavors, these donut ones aren't bad but they aren't amazing either. I love the original stuff! Maybe dry they'd be a better snack.
Elizabeth M.
OMG THESE ARE THE BEST! My family and I love this cereal! Sugary goodness all in a box! We will eat this for breakfast but often times it is a snack or a movie snack. We try not to buy it every time but is is hard not too because it is so good! All of the Cap'n Crunch products are delightful!
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
These were Ok. Not my favorite. I havent bought them again. They are sweet but have a funny flavor to it. I love cereal and this just was a miss for me. I love Cap'n Crunch just not this flavor!
Samantha M.
Talk about a sweet treat! My kids and I love this cereal. Literally tastes like a donut and leaves the milk tasting even better. These are a staple in our house and a great price for the amount you get in a box.
Robyn W.
Arlington, TX
These are really good! Really sweet though, and of course they tear up the roof of your mouth! But its well worth it if you don't eat this every day. I love the sprinkle bits.
Rachel R.
Hope Mills, NC
This cereal was super good! It was good and it wasn't the healthiest but it was sweet So I ate it like a desert! I bought this from Walmart and it was cheap! I eat it everyday if the week and yes I would buy it again!
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
I've been eating captain crunch since I was a little kid & now my kids love it. & I love how creative they gotten coming out with so many different types of cereal.