Cap'n Crunch's® Oops! All Berries® Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal uploaded by BRANDY R.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Each box of Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries is filled with delicious fruit flavored berry shaped cereal. It's an excellent source of seven essential vitamins and minerals, is low in fat, and contains zero grams of trans fat per serving. see more...

Mayra G.
My current favorite. I purchased because my son said he wanted to try it and I find myself sneaking bites off of his bowl. They eat this maybe 3 to 4 times a week.
Shantay H.
Charlotte, NC
I love the fact that they came out with the all berries Captain Crunch. I will let them get to just the right point of sagging us and then eat them love this cereal.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Oops! All Berries, is the best cereal! It is everyone's dream of just all berries! Although I don't eat these often, I do love to get them every now and then.
Cuashyi M.
Adelanto, CA
One of the best cereals money can buy. Yes the others are good , but personally i don't like the chocolate ones. But I have no clue why, but this product is just the best tasting one.
Taylor S.
Easley
A dream come true for the kid in me! ALL BERRIES! Cap'n Crunch is a brand I've trusted for years, and I love eating All Berries with my daughter in the mornings!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Cap'n Crunch's Oops! All Berries® Cereal 21.3 oz. Box more...
Ok whoever loves regular caption crunch will obviously love only berries. Nothing better than that. They're not the healthiest choice for cereal in the morning but they sure are so good. The only thing j would say is that the balls are kind of rough and can hurt the roof of your mouth sometimes. I'm sure anyone who has eaten captain crunch is aware of this issue :)
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
Review for: Cap'n Crunch's Oops! All Berries® Cereal 21.3 oz. Box more...
I took my 5 year old nephew to the store to pick out the cereal he wanted while staying at my house. He chose this cereal because he'd never tried it and he loved the colors. He loved it and so did his 49 year old dad! Dad said, "When I was a kid I always wanted to just pick out all the crunch berries and eat them, why didn't they have this cereal back then?".
Sara S.
Knoxville, TN
Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite cereals. I buy maybe a box a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on what my budget for groceries looks like. However, the sweetness of Cap'n Crunch always has me coming back. I alternate between this and regular, but I like the All Berries more.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Cap'n Crunch's® Oops! All Berries® Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 4.1 oz. Box more...
Delicious brand of cereal but with all just berry's I didn't enjoy it ad much. The cereal pieces are pretty hard and abrasive and can shred up the roof of your mouth. Have a bit of a sour berry flavor it's just not the same without the plain pieces mixed in but my son loves them so I continue to buy them for around $4 a box.
chenoa p.
CHILLICOTHE, OH
Review for: Cap'n Crunch's Oops! All Berries® Cereal 21.3 oz. Box more...
I love this cereal. Cap`n crunch has always been my favorite because of the berries. So this all berry box is great.It is a great price for a great cereal and can be found at several different places. I will definitely continue to buy this AND WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE