Cap'n Crunch's® Oops! All Berries® Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal uploaded by BRANDY R.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Each box of Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries is filled with delicious fruit flavored berry shaped cereal. It's an excellent source of seven essential vitamins and minerals, is low in fat, and contains zero grams of trans fat per serving. see more...

Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Coming out with an all berries cereal was a excellent idea. This cereal makes me nostalgic and it's one of my favorite. But it doesn't taste like real berries at all so don't expect that.
Brandi H.
Kinston, NC
Oops all berries!! The absolute best! The flavor is so amazing. I've been buying them for months now. I eat them almost every morning. It's a great value for a name brand cereal. I will always keep this in my pantry.
Breana R.
As a picky eater as a kid, this was the only thing I would eat. It continues to be my all-time favorite along with the regular Cap'n Crunch cereals. It's definitely not healthy, a guilty pressure in the least! I would absolutely recommend this product.
Ali C.
Goshen
When they came out with this it's like my childhood prayers were answered. The berries were always the best part of this whole cereal and now you can buy a whole box. The future is now.
Madison S.
Jackson
This cereal is so tasty if you prefer sweeter cereals. I love the flavor of the berries, but my preference is to have the yellow pieces as well. I would recommend to anyone into sweet breakfasts or fruit favors.
April s.
Mason City, IL
Captain crunch all berries is one of my favorite cereals, I used to but the berry crunch and just eat the berries, so I was absolutely elated when they came out with the all berries
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Tried this and I love it! Taste sweet and fruity and crunchy and I always loved the berries in captain crunch cereal! So glad they made the cereal just berries! Got it in a 3 pack at Sam's Club.
Krisilee M.
Maple Park, IL
I cannot always find the Oops! All Berries but it is a wonderful treat every time we find it in the Chicago suburbs. I love making marshmallow bars with the cereal. This is a must try for all families!
Lindsey S.
I was so excited when they finally came out with the all berries cereal! It's a little rough on the gums and roof of your mouth being so tough. But other than that I love it.
kathy a.
Delaware, OH
A kids favorite! Oh how I wish this existed when i was a kid! It has smooth flavor and texture and does not get too soggy too quick. It is easy to find and also a good dry snack for on the go.