Cap'n Crunch's® Oops! All Berries® Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal uploaded by BRANDY R.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Each box of Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries is filled with delicious fruit flavored berry shaped cereal. It's an excellent source of seven essential vitamins and minerals, is low in fat, and contains zero grams of trans fat per serving. see more...

Tina B.
11511 woodmar pl. Cedar Lake, IN
This is my favorite cereal in the whole world. Aside from the intense and often painful sores I’ll get at the roof of my mouth, I’ll still eat a good bowl or two of these even for dessert! Oops all berries is easily the best Cap’n Crunch cereal there is.
Tiffany S.
Davis
Review for: Cap'n Crunch's Oops! All Berries® Cereal 21.3 oz. Box more...
My favorite! Amazing flavor! I love the berries from the other Cap'n Crunch so I am so happy they made this one with just the berries! Don't eat dry though because it'll cut up your mouth. Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries Cereal 15.4 Oz Box
Audrey W.
Conklin
A cereal with all the yummy berries only?! Yes please! I love this cereal and will always buy it. They are a bit too hard for my son to eat still cause they are more rough to chew but I love these yummy berries. I used to pick through my cereal just for these.
pasion, m.
Kapolei, HI
Chose to review this particular Cap'n Crunch cereal because this review is for the mommies. We would buy the regular Cap'n Crunch & my daughter would literally beg me or her dad to pick out all the "other pieces" because she only liked the berry flavored ones, lol. When we stopped doing it for her she would do it herself of course....then we discovered this! Can say that our mornings (when she does eat cereal) has been a lot easier & quicker.

Some may say we spoil her for picking it out, but that's our decision to do it. Thanks.,
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I always said that the berries were my favorite part of Captain Crunch, but when I finally bought Oops! All Berries I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I needed something to break up the complete sweetness and berry flavor that is in the berries. The berries are good, but they seem off balance with out the regular cereal and I do not think I will be purchasing this product again.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Fun fact: this cereal has 100% of the daily suggested amount of folic acid. Do you know what you need that for? Making babies.
I actually just recently started eating this product because we are trying to procreate and this cereal is going to help with making a healthy baby! It tastes awesome, makes the milk taste awesome! I only suggest you let it "soak" in the milk, it's a little too crunchy for me!
Anita V.
My son is obsessed with Captain Crunch cereals. I have Bond him almost all of the different ones. Well I do not think they are healthy or good for his teeth he's a skinny boy who is a picky eater and he keeps going for the Captain Crunch cereals. I would definitely recommend Captain Crunch cereals to others and something my son has eaten for years he will be 18 this year. Tried true and tested
Landen L.
durham
These are my favorite cereal they are definitely my go to breakfast option. I love all the Cap'n crunch products but I have to admit out of them all these are my favorite  I love them so much sometimes I eat these with no milk, I once even turned down baked chicken and asparagus for a bowl of this
Courtney G.
My favorite out of all of the Captain Crunch cereal. The berries are amazing and I love when a company will listen to the people and make it just full of berries. Lucky Charms should follow in their footsteps because I sure do get tired of separating the nastiness from the magical marshmallows.
Desi C.
Captain crunch all berries is one of my favorite cereals. They are easily found at any super market. They are sweet which is a must for me. Captain crunch is also extremely colorful which makes me want to choose them just for that. Delicious is the one word that describes captain crunch.