Cap'n Crunch's® Oops! All Berries® Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal uploaded by Amber M.Cap'n Crunch's® Oops! All Berries® Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal uploaded by BRANDY R.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Each box of Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries is filled with delicious fruit flavored berry shaped cereal. It's an excellent source of seven essential vitamins and minerals, is low in fat, and contains zero grams of trans fat per serving. see more...

Lissette G.
New London , CT
Review for: Cap'n Crunch's® Oops! All Berries® Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 4.1 oz. Box more...
This cereal is super sweet. It is also very crunchy. It can be painfully crunchy. As it scratches the roof of my mouth. The only remedy is to let it sit in the milk to soften. Slow eaters beware, these get soggy pretty quickly. Especially the one's at the bottom. I loved this when I was a kid. I bought it because it was on sale. I thought it would be a nostalgic treat. It gets 3 stars because it is too sweet and too hard. I did enjoy it overall by taking out the crunch berries altogether. My 5 year old like it but not like crazy.
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Other more...
My little brother loves this cereal. He eats it as often as he can. He loves the taste. I have tried it and it is okay. My little brother eats this practically every morning. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I recommend this product to family and friends.
Tia S.
Englewood, OH
Oops! All Berries is my boys favorite cereal. They will just pick the berries out of regular cap'n crunch! This is not just cereal but magic in a box! This magic instantly buys me quiet time, sibling cooperation, and enough time for mommy to take a breath and maybe eat something herself!
pasion, m.
Kapolei, HI
Chose to review this particular Cap'n Crunch cereal because this review is for the mommies. We would buy the regular Cap'n Crunch & my daughter would literally beg me or her dad to pick out all the "other pieces" because she only liked the berry flavored ones, lol. When we stopped doing it for her she would do it herself of course....then we discovered this! Can say that our mornings (when she does eat cereal) has been a lot easier & quicker.

Some may say we spoil her for picking it out, but that's our decision to do it. Thanks.,
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I always said that the berries were my favorite part of Captain Crunch, but when I finally bought Oops! All Berries I did not enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I needed something to break up the complete sweetness and berry flavor that is in the berries. The berries are good, but they seem off balance with out the regular cereal and I do not think I will be purchasing this product again.
Anita V.
My son is obsessed with Captain Crunch cereals. I have Bond him almost all of the different ones. Well I do not think they are healthy or good for his teeth he's a skinny boy who is a picky eater and he keeps going for the Captain Crunch cereals. I would definitely recommend Captain Crunch cereals to others and something my son has eaten for years he will be 18 this year. Tried true and tested
Courtney G.
My favorite out of all of the Captain Crunch cereal. The berries are amazing and I love when a company will listen to the people and make it just full of berries. Lucky Charms should follow in their footsteps because I sure do get tired of separating the nastiness from the magical marshmallows.
Kevin R.
Chicago
The famous Berry Cap'n Crunch Cereal!!! These are legendary. I grew up eating this cereal. I first started of with the regular kind that included the berry cereal. All the cereal that Cap'n Crunch comes out with are amazing. There are different types of flavors so everyone can enjoy them. These are amazing and everyone should try them.
Nicole L.
When these came out it was like a dream come true. I buy these at the store when I want cereal. My daughter doesn't understand that when I was a kid it wasn't all round colored balls of sugar. They taste great but I don't buy them a lot because they aren't the healthiest.
Andrea M.
Allen, TX
I absolutely love Cap'n Crunch! When I was a child it was one of my favorite cereals but, in my teenage years, I decided to eat more cereals like Cheerios or Chex. Once I became an adult, I decided to try this cereal again and now it's the only cereal that I eat!