BY CAP'N CRUNCH

The Cap'n Crunch breakfast cereal you love, with ball and ball shaped pieces see more...

Ajia H.
Ajia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always loved Captain Crunch (and the many varieties now available) and this is no different. Same great product only in a slightly updated vessel. This just makes eating one of your favorite cereals so convenient. Before these came on the market you had to find a bowl, spoon, pour out the cereal, pour in the milk, put away the cereal. Not a lot of trouble but this concept sure does make life just a bit easier. Just tear of the top, pour in the milk and enjoy. Or enjoy as a dry snack at work or on the run.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This is my favorite cereal since I was a kid. I loved the different varieties that Captain Crunch offers to the customers. I have not tried one yet that I didn't think was good. I liked that they also have different sizes. The off brands of this cereal do not do the original any competition. I love that this one does not get soggy and keeps flavor longer.
verionna B.
verionna B.
Miami
Desde niña siempre he amado este cereal,por la situación de país fue descontinuado aquí,pero cuando llegaba aquí a Venezuela era lo mejor nunca fue distribuido por todas las cadenas de supermercados pero si por una especifica,recuerdo pasar mis fines de semana frete al televisor con una buena taza de este cereal
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
I baby'sit for two little girls ages 5 and 6 and this is the only cereal that they'll eat or drink milk with! They get milk with every meal and won't finish it unless they can put it in Cap'n Crunch. We buy it for them all the time and they love it. Definitely kid friendly.
Diana C.
Diana C.
This cereal is just bomb it has such a good flavor that i always have to eat another plate of it because it just tastes that good so of course I can't miss out on eating another plate of it. I also love, the colors of the cereal and i would defiitely recommend buying
Quinton C.
Quinton C.
Jonesboro, GA
Love it. Simply amazing. It I would recommend this app to anyone who is a trying to get a job good for job and other things to do be able to see get the a job at all to get the them out of my the job and other than I love this one but I'm so happy I have a new job
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
San Antonio
I love Cap'n Crunch. It is sweet but not too sweet. I haven't had any of the other flavors and frankly I think they look disgusting but the original with Crunch berries can not be beat. It's pretty cheap and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Cap'n Crunchs HomeRun crunch cereal is amazing taste great great for breakfast! Great price! A great snack in between! First time taking and I will buy again! Has a good flavor! I would recommend to others ! I will rebuy for sure!
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
We tried this out this summer. It was alright. Lots of sugary sweetness. But my kiddos loved it and that is what counts I suppose. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again but if there is another sale and I have coupons I will
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Batson, TX
Cap'n Crunch has been my favorite cereal since I was kid. The only con is that it doesn't come in huge boxes for the same price 😂 I buy it at Walmart but I'm sure you could buy it anywhere. I'd recommend to any one!!