BY CAP'N CRUNCH

The Cap'n Crunch breakfast cereal you love, with ball and ball shaped pieces see more...

Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
My daughter loves this cereal. She's 6 and a huge fan of baseball so when she first saw these she was really excited. They taste like good old fashion cap'n crunch but also are adorable with the little baseball glove shaped cereal. I will continue to buy this every time I see it available.
Sabrina L.
cassadaga, new york
I love this brand! I love the cereal though it's pretty sweet. I like the flavor and the amount in the box. I have bought this for several years, and I will say it is a bit pricey.
Allie S.
They are absolutely adorable they taste great and are good for breakfast my little brother loves them. They very affordable and are healthy as long as you don't over do it. I would definitely buy these again
Sarah C.
I love Cap'n Crunch. It is sweet but not too sweet. I haven't had any of the other flavors and frankly I think they look disgusting but the original with Crunch berries can not be beat. It's pretty cheap and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Michelle P.
These cereal is just like all there others...AMAZING this cereal tastes sooo good and I am totally obsessed I highly recommend it.This cereal is inexpensive and certain locations.. But it is totally worth it.
Ajia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always loved Captain Crunch (and the many varieties now available) and this is no different. Same great product only in a slightly updated vessel. This just makes eating one of your favorite cereals so convenient. Before these came on the market you had to find a bowl, spoon, pour out the cereal, pour in the milk, put away the cereal. Not a lot of trouble but this concept sure does make life just a bit easier. Just tear of the top, pour in the milk and enjoy. Or enjoy as a dry snack at work or on the run.
Jessica T.
This is my favorite cereal since I was a kid. I loved the different varieties that Captain Crunch offers to the customers. I have not tried one yet that I didn't think was good. I liked that they also have different sizes. The off brands of this cereal do not do the original any competition. I love that this one does not get soggy and keeps flavor longer.
Diana C.
This cereal is just bomb it has such a good flavor that i always have to eat another plate of it because it just tastes that good so of course I can't miss out on eating another plate of it. I also love, the colors of the cereal and i would defiitely recommend buying
Destiny G.
We tried this out this summer. It was alright. Lots of sugary sweetness. But my kiddos loved it and that is what counts I suppose. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again but if there is another sale and I have coupons I will
Quinton C.
Jonesboro, GA
Love it. Simply amazing. It I would recommend this app to anyone who is a trying to get a job good for job and other things to do be able to see get the a job at all to get the them out of my the job and other than I love this one but I'm so happy I have a new job