BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Mandy S.
Tulsa
One of our favorites and I like to keep it on hand for them.. Always a good value, consistent quality. The kids like to take it with them in containers for snacks
Alexis C.
Tompkinsville, KY
Love this cereal! Even if it does leave a weird filmy feeling in your mouth lol. My daughter picks out the "berries" so I guess from now on I'll just buy Oops All Berries!!
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
I like the on-the-Go pouches because sometimes I rather eat my cereal dry than I would with milk. If I am on my way to class, I have a thirty minute drive and I rather eat cereal dry with a bottle of juice than I would sitting down to eat a bowl of cereal on the go.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
The go Cereal is awesome! It's quick it's easy and it delicious! I love it and my kids do too! Cap'n Crunch is the only cereal I buy! I am a repeat customer! The cereal is a portable affordable and easy to find in stores!
Amy E.
This cereal reminds me of my childhood. Wonderful flavor, always fresh never stale. The price is great, sometimes even goes BOGO which you can't beat. I've been buying this cereal for years and would buy it again and again. Don't forget to drink the milk at the end, it may be the best part!
Shawna C.
ORLANDO, FL
These work great for on the go. I know they aren't healthy but They're perfect for when your toddler decides to have a meltdown in the middle of Walmart because you won't allow them to jump out of the cart head first.
Benishia S.
El Paso, TX
I try to stay away from cereal but this brand is hard to it’s at the dollar store to Walmart and I can’t resist but to buy it, it even makes the milk taste so much better at the end! Always going to seconds
Tiffany T.
Dahlonega, GA
Love this cereal so much. It has an amazing taste and I feel like it doesn't get as soggy as a lot of other cereals so once they sit in milk for a few minutes. I love the crunch but not too hard either
Carly L.
One of my favorite cereals i make it for my nieces and nephews every time they come over on fridays. Has an outstanding taste and flavor. Brightens up your day with just one bite. Yes I would buy it again it's always in my cabinets.
Valerie R.
I like this cereal a lot.. not my absolute favorite, but it is still delicious needless to say. My parents and siblings really like this cereal so we still purchase it! Thank you!