Add a Photo

#187 in Cereal
Daijha B.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC

I love cap n crunch! One of my favorites since I was a kid and whenever I'm craving it the berries one is my go to. I am never disappointed when I buy this and it never seems to last in my house. When it is in my house I tend to crave cereal more when I know I have box of cereal staring at me. the best and original cereal! This has to be my all time favorite, i don't really care about he price when it comes to this cereal cause it so good, but not healthy, thats the bad part i guess. I love them, but my body doesn't. Thats when I switch to special K for something more healthier.

sabrina g.
sabrina g.

They would get 5 stars if they could magically be healthy for you!!! Just a little less sugar ! I snag this just at any local grocery store. Im actually going to have to go out and buy some right now just thinking about it. I hope that every kid gets to indulge in this before they start having to count calories!
Adelicia R.

Armona, CA

Magaly R.
Magaly R.
Hayward, CA

For me these are practical and easy to carry. Im always on the go... so having something i can munch on while i run errands is a great. I have also used these small packs as toppings for my frozen yogurt or regular greek yogurt it turns a borring snack into an amazing snack !! 👌🏼
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I've never seen these on-the-go pouches for this cereal. I'm not a big cereal person or breakfast person, in general. But this cereal right here, is my all-time favorite. I can eat it with or without milk! I could literally carry it in a Ziploc baggy & snack on it all day long!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.

Cap'n Crunch is the only cereal that I will eat - which is saying something becuase I hate cereal in the first place. It has been a staple for me since I was a toddler and I'm still in love with the taste. I will probably keep buying it as long as nothing better comes out.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH

This is one of my all time favorite cereals.. It is always a pleaser. I love the convenient packages. To grab and go. My grandson eats a lot of these on car trips and when we are in a hurry to school. It is not the healthiest of cereals, but certainly the best tasting.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY

I like the on-the-Go pouches because sometimes I rather eat my cereal dry than I would with milk. If I am on my way to class, I have a thirty minute drive and I rather eat cereal dry with a bottle of juice than I would sitting down to eat a bowl of cereal on the go.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA

Perfect size for anyone who is on the go. I love to throw these in my lunch box whenever I want something fun. The flavor is the sam, just a smaller size. Definitely worth it if you're like me and sometimes are too busy to portion everything the night before.

Join Now