BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Alexis C.
Tompkinsville, KY
Love this cereal! Even if it does leave a weird filmy feeling in your mouth lol. My daughter picks out the "berries" so I guess from now on I'll just buy Oops All Berries!!
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
This is one of my daughter's go to cereal choice. It makes for a quick and easy breakfast choice. I love cereal options because she can prepare this breakfast for herself.
Mandy S.
Tulsa
One of our favorites and I like to keep it on hand for them.. Always a good value, consistent quality. The kids like to take it with them in containers for snacks
Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
I like the on-the-Go pouches because sometimes I rather eat my cereal dry than I would with milk. If I am on my way to class, I have a thirty minute drive and I rather eat cereal dry with a bottle of juice than I would sitting down to eat a bowl of cereal on the go.
Yaray L.
Orlando, FL
This cereal is very fruity! It is pretty sweet but not over powering! The colors are very fun, they're great for kids of any age! I always used to eat this cereal during my childhood. This cereal goes great as a sweet crunch in a salty and sweet snack!
Katie R.
Casper, WY
The go Cereal is awesome! It's quick it's easy and it delicious! I love it and my kids do too! Cap'n Crunch is the only cereal I buy! I am a repeat customer! The cereal is a portable affordable and easy to find in stores!
Amy E.
This cereal reminds me of my childhood. Wonderful flavor, always fresh never stale. The price is great, sometimes even goes BOGO which you can't beat. I've been buying this cereal for years and would buy it again and again. Don't forget to drink the milk at the end, it may be the best part!
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
This cereal can never be left out of my house there's always has to be this cereal it's so bomb ... I love smell the taste.. I can basically finish the whole box in one day
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
These work great for on the go. I know they aren't healthy but They're perfect for when your toddler decides to have a meltdown in the middle of Walmart because you won't allow them to jump out of the cart head first.
Tiffany T.
Dahlonega, GA
Love this cereal so much. It has an amazing taste and I feel like it doesn't get as soggy as a lot of other cereals so once they sit in milk for a few minutes. I love the crunch but not too hard either