BY CRUNCH BERRIES

CAP'N CRUNCHS'S.
CRUNCH BERRIES.
SWEETENED CORN & OAT CEREAL.
CRUNCH-A-TIZE ME CAP'N!
NET WT 15 OZ - 425 g. see more...

• Does anyone feel like this cereal scratches the top of yo...2 Answers
  • Does anyone remember oops all berries? Do they still sell...2 Answers
  • Favorite part about this Cereal?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "these are some of my favorite cereals I could eat a whole box of these to my self without sharing," in 1 review
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz; 1 lb 3 oz; 530 g more...
These are my second favorite cereals . It has a very good flavor to it. I buy them from Walmart. They are somewhat healthy. I like to buy them when my nephew and nieces come over . I would definitely buy it again .
Phelan H.
Kalona, IA
Anyone that knows me, knows that I snack on these everyday. I’ll eat them with cereal in the morning or for a snack, but my favorite is to snack on them dry. I always have a little bag of these by my side.
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
This is one of my favorites! Crunch Berries are literally Cap'n Crunch Cereal little red, green, purple, and blue berry flavored pieces mixed in. But those little pieces make it that much better!

This cereal is fine with a bowl of milk or in a little baggie as a dry snack. You can find these anywhere you buy cereal. They are usually sold for under $5.
member-b70cf
Review for: Cereal Berries 13 oz; 370 g more...
Love this cereal always been eating this stuff. One thing is that these can be so vicious to the roof of your mouth haha, but I always let my cereal soak in it's milk for a while first before eating it so softer and a little soggy (it tastes sooooo much better that way too😊)
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
They took the best part of the cap n crunch and made it into a cereal of its own! It doesn’t get much better than this. the taste is great and I love it both dry and with milk. If I wasn’t so concerned with sugar or trying to eat so healthy, I would buy these all the time! The price is great and it compares well to similar brands!
Jillian M.
Review for: Cereal Berries 13 oz; 370 g more...
I do not like crunchberries. I know. I should be voted off the island. The artificial berry flavor has always tasted weird to me and I do not like the texture of the regular crunchy stuff. I guess the ban on sugar cereals in my house didn’t make me addicted to all of them.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
These are pretty good buy I like the original better. I got these for my husband who loves all cereals but this one he really likes. I do like that's it's fruity and it doesn't get soggy fast.
Kimberli H.
Fort Worth, TX
Sometimes I get a craving for this cereal, but it's not often. It's kind of pricy for what you get. My husband loves it, which is why I purchase it so often, but to me, it is just too sweet. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.
Brianna H.
I used to really love this cereal, but I dislike how it leaves a waxy feeling in my mouth after I eat it. I think it has a great flavor. It has a good value, but it's not a cereal that I buy all the time.
kai f.
Review for: Cereal Berries 13 oz; 370 g more...
I dare you to tell me this cereal isn’t great. It’s flavors are just soooo good and it’s not too tonight to chew like some others are. It’s really good and affordable and almost everyone sells it
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Besides a breakfast cereal, what other ways do you use the Cap'n Crunch berries cereal?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Favorite part about this Cereal?
Melissa C.
Does anyone remember oops all berries? Do they still sell them?
Jordan B.
Tampa, FL
Does anyone feel like this cereal scratches the top of your mouth?
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
What is a good recipe for these?