Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries®

by Cap'n Crunch

Rock your taste buds in a berry crunchy way. Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® take the original crunch you love, and add in bursts of colorful berry flavor. Snag a box and go to town…your mouth will love you for it.

What other kinds of captain crunch are there?
Haven’t tried this cereal yet.. how is it?
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha
Start your review of Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries®!
Amy B.
Portland , OR
Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® uploaded by Amy B.
Best cereal ever. The regular one is great but Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® is fantastic I enjoy it very much. I love having it for breakfast and dinner. It is delicious. With fresh cold milk it is even better. The price is just right. I am very satisfied with this product.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is my absolute favorite cereal, I’m eating it right now as we speak! It’s so sweet, I don’t know how kids eat this stuff and don’t have a sugar rush! It adds a sweet flavor to milk as well so it’s like double the taste.
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Target
Here in the Reid home we love [product:cap’n-crunch’s-crunch-berries] cereal!! I love the delicious taste of the original while the rest of the family enjoys the berries most of all!! Nothing beats a dependable breakfast cereal!! I am sure we will be purchasing all the varieties in the future!![product:cap’n-crunch’s-crunch-berries]
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® uploaded by Madison L.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I am in love with Cap'n Crunch 's Crunch Berries! It is so delicious, and reminds me of my childhood. My nieces love it as well. I love that it's only 150 calories per serving. I eat it for lunch, and for a snack, since I don't eat breakfast. I love that it has vitamins and minerals too!
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
When I was a kid this was one of my absolute favorite cereals. Now my kids enjoy it. It tastes great the only problem with it is that it tears up the roof of your mouth...that never stopped me from eating it though!
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® uploaded by Shelbie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best cereal ever...I love to eat the cereal part first and then the berries afterwards!! Its just something I've done since I was little....so yummy!!
Tracy M.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
I turn 21 next week and I have been eating this cereal since i was about 8 and its always going to be my favorite. I love it. I like to let it get soft lol I'm a weirdo. Its so good though. I buy it at walmart. I would definitely buy it again. I can eat this alllll day.
Carolyn S.
Elvis Presley Blvd
Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries® uploaded by Carolyn S.
my kids love these. I enjoy them myself. they do get soft pretty quick though. the favor in really good. if they didn't get soft so fast they would be better.
Rachel O.
A childhood favorite. If you are looking for a sweet sugar fix then this your ticket. I like to let them sit in milk for a bit so they aren't as crunchy.
Chrissie K.
Toms River, NJ
Love the Crunch Berries! It's my go to cereal morning and night! It's like 2 cereals in one!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...