Cap'n Crunch's Christmas Crunch® Cereal 13 oz. Box uploaded by Sara T.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Sweetened corn & oat cereal. see more...

Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
I have love this since I was a child, and now I get to share it with my children. The colored Christmas trees, Stars , Santa hats and snowmen are so good, with their own flavor. And my daughter days the regular pieces are presents :) As with all Captain Crunch, let it soak before eating to avoid tearing up your mouth!!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My husband’s favorite cereal is the Capn Crunch Berries and this is the same thing just with shaped “berries”. I love to buy this cereal right after Christmas for a huge discount on them! I recently stocked up at 99 cents a box. My husband says they taste the exact same! Plus the tree shapes make it a little more fun.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
These are the most affordable holiday themed cereal every year. They're also safe to buy because they just taste like regular capn crunch. There isn't a risk of buying a gross cereal that was only made to attract your attention for a single purchase.
Shaylyn G.
Fort Carson, CO
My kids already love the original version but I let them pick this one out this last week to let them get into the holiday spirit. My son literally has asked for it EVERY single morning, I guess I got my money's worth lol. It has cute little green and red Xmas trees and stars in it.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
These are good, but like all the other cereals they cut up the roof of your mouth. I think that if they made the cereal a bit smaller then the problem would be gone. The taste however is great.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
This is my all time favorite cereal and I love the holiday one!! Taste the same but just had cute designs instead of the reg round balls. It is hard to find the holiday kind in most grocery stores. I tend to find this at target only.
Stephanie M.
Kernersville, NC
This is my favorite kind of Captain Crunch to bake with during the holidays. It isn't healthy but doesn't have marshmallows like other cereals. This cereal has a good flavor and is affordable.
Vickie C.
Henderson, NV
Christmas crunch and Oops, all Berry's are our favorite...the kids and grandkids always expect these cereals in my home...I even occasionally have a bowl myself... yummy!
Heather F.
My favorite time of year is Christmas time and this cereal just makes it even better! Who doesn't love Cap'n Crunch? And Christmas Crunch? Even better. There are no cons to this cereal it's delicious. I would recommend this cereal. It's sad that it's seasonal. I think they should have it all year round!
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
As a child we always got excited when the season came around and we could get this cereal. It's got the same taste as the wonderful crunch Berry cereal but in a Christmas colors. It's the perfect amount of sweet to add to the cereal so that it makes it a little bit more fun and easier to eat.
Lynn M.
London, Ontario
Captain Crunch Christmas looks yummy! Will it be available in Canada??
Tracey Y.
If you have eaten this did you notice the colored one tasted different?
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ
Is this available now? I haven't seen it yet.
stephanie s.
Livermore, CA
Where can you buy this? I haven't seen