BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Cap'n Crunch's Chocolatey Crunch Cereal: Made with real cocoa Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haisa A.
Chicago , IL
The best product ever! I have been a captain crunch lover since I remember! And this new one it is reallllll good! Chocolate is something that everyone loves so this two things combine just make my day
Ericka C.
I was skeptical at first about chocolate crunch seeing as I've only ever eaten the original one but this one was surprisingly good. Of course its very sweet, its artificial of course. But its definitely good if you're craving some chocolate at night and don't mind a bowl of cereal. Also still good for breakfast but I don't think I'd want chocolate first thing in the morning if its not cocoa pebbles.
Shawnta T.
Deltona , Fl
My kids love Cap'n crunchs chocolates cruchcdeltona.com. they love that it makes chocolate milk when they are down eating all of the Cap'n crunch cereal.. it's quick and easy breakfast and it fills and fuels my kids fot the rest of the day.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
These are really good cereal I would highly recommend them they are not too fat mean especially if you have the right amount of the bowl it's not very healthy but of course it's not too pricey and it's good
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
To much chocolate I prefer the berry kind I'm not a big fan of chocolate cereal and can't say if they're healthy or not because the box is still on my the top of my fridge I will purchase again but don't go by my taste buds try them
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Pretty good cereal when I needed a chocolate fix. It became a convenient snack for me to carry around and I could eat in the morning or late night to avoid late night fridge hunger. I love it and eat it daily!
Chabelle L.
these are beyond good! i always love chocolate cereal with milk because of course it makes the milk chocolatly! I'm definitely a repeat customer and will forever buy these! Definitely a good choice!!
beri y.
If you happen to love both chocolate and cereal, this is the brand for you. And, as an added bonus, the chocolate turns your dull ordinary white milk into a delicious drink of chocolate milk.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Review for: Chocolatey more...
I really like this Cap'n Crunch Chocolatey crunch cereal. Captian Crunch has always been one of my favorite cereals since i was a child and when they made a chocolate version; I was in heaven. The chocolate version is great and it leaves a great bowl of chocolate milk after the cereal is gone. I would highly recommend this to anyone that likes Captain crunch cereal and chocolate
Stephanie I.
Review for: Captain Chocolate Breakfast Box more...
You know there is a problem when an 8 year old boy doesn't want chocolate cereal. When I first tried it I thought it tasted a bit odd but I didn't mention anything because I thought it was just me. Then I offered my brother some cereal and milk the next morning and he refused to take it because he said that he didn't like the flavor. Don't buy this one. If you want chocolate cereal, stick to what you know, Cocoa Puffs.
Melissa P.
Where can I find this cereal at?
jacqueline S.
Is this better than coco puffs?
Zofia M.
I love Captain Crunch cereal, do these still resemble the original a little?