BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Cap'n Crunch's Chocolatey Crunch Cereal: Made with real cocoa Kosher see more...

jesica j.
jesica j.
Finally there's a cereal for masochists. For too long the world has only had the choice of dainty, mushy cereals. That's fine for some people, but others really need a dose of excruciating pain to get them up in the morning. Cap'N Crunch delivers and then some! By the time you're done with the first bite you'll be sticking out your tongue and looking in the mirror to check if there are razor blades in your mouth. Nope! Just good ol' Cap'N Crunch. This cereal will make you dance around the kitchen, singing John Cougar Mellencamp's "Hurts So Good" into your spoon...that is, if your mouth isn't bleeding profusely.
Comment 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to yo
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I really like this Cap'n Crunch Chocolatey crunch cereal. Captian Crunch has always been one of my favorite cereals since i was a child and when they made a chocolate version; I was in heaven. The chocolate version is great and it leaves a great bowl of chocolate milk after the cereal is gone. I would highly recommend this to anyone that likes Captain crunch cereal and chocolate
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
South San Francisco, CA
Cap'n Crunch is so good!!!!!!!! I can eat this cereal all day every day. I eat these almost every morning. They are not so healthy but I still keep eating them. I am a repeat consumer as I said previously. I don't have a picture but if I did I would add it.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Foodie Expert
This cereal chocolate is definitely the best that can exist ... it is ideal for breakfast with milk! I love him and I highly recommend it , I love it and if my would eat all day, morning , afternoon and evening is perfect.... 100% recommend loveee
Marilee A.
Marilee A.
Foodie Expert
Too much chocolate.not much of a fan but you know kids and they love there sweets i tend to buy these not so often because they have too muvh sugar soo i just get them when i twll my kid to chose his cereal of the month.
My son loves this cereal. The best part for him is how it turns the milk chocolatey. It tastes good and worth the buy. I wouldn't give it to my son every day since it so chocolatey but it is a treat for the kids.
Laurene S.
Laurene S.
Love Captin Crunch chocolate flavor they taste awesome I eat every few days. Can't resist the chocolate flavor. So yummy. I have been buying since I was a little kid. No photo to add. Wish I did. But love them
Maria C.
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
This cereal is so delicious! My two boys love it and it's a great little treat for them when they come from school or on the mornings on the weekend. It has great flavor and is it has a great chocolate taste!
Taya C.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
These are really good cereal I would highly recommend them they are not too fat mean especially if you have the right amount of the bowl it's not very healthy but of course it's not too pricey and it's good
Tonja B.
Tonja B.
Anniston , AL
Foodie Expert
Some things believe it or not do not need chocolate, and this cereal is definitely one of them. Bought this at my local Walmart, and even there it was pricy. Bought this once, and will never buy again.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Where can I find this cereal at?
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
I love Captain Crunch cereal, do these still resemble the original a little?
jacqueline S.