Cap'N Crunch's Caramel Popcorn Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 16.2 oz. Box uploaded by SUKI L.Cap'N Crunch's Caramel Popcorn Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 16.2 oz. Box uploaded by Tdd Reviews W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Johane C.
As much as I love cereal, this for me is a must have in your pantry, this is a great pack n go for your little ones. Cons (just a little too sweet) but overall I love it myself. If they can do this in chocolate flavor you have a customer
Tdd Reviews W.
This is an amazingly crunchy cereal and the caramel flavor is phenomenal! We have always been great fans of capn crunch cereals and this was just a great bonus flavor for us since we love caramel popcorn as well. The cereal never gets soggy no matter how big of a bowl you pour yourself. When I get to the bottom of the bowl the cereal is all still crunchy! Love that! The caramel flavor is wonderful and you will just want to keep pouring bowl after bowl of this cereal when you first buy it. After a few days of having it, you find that if you pour it into a baggie it makes a really perfect snack to munch on during the day. A really great alternative to snack foods that have a lot of carbs and sugars.
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite "junk cereal" of all time. It is incredibly sweet and tears the roof of your mouth up just like a Cap'n Crunch variety should. It's perfect. The salted caramel popcorn flavor is spot on.
Shara F.
Las Cruces
I really did not enjoy this at all. It tasted just like Carmel popcorn, which is great as a snack in a bowl WITHOUT milk. But with milk it was not my favorites thing I've tasted from Captain crunch products! This is more than likely my own fault for purchasing, but that's what reviews are for!
Cat V.
I'm not much of a morning cereal person so we crush this up and bread our chicken tenders in them then pop them in the air fryer. Traditional Captain Crunch is amazing too.
Stephanie W.
This is a weird cereal. I was expecting more flavor, more caramel, anything, but that was not the case. It tasted weird in the milk, but fine on its own. I love Cap'n Crunch. I've been eating it for twenty years, but this one was a miss for me. While I don't mind less sweet cereal, this one didn't have any flavor.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Cap'N Crunch cereal is something we have bought for years and I had to try this flavor right away! While the cereal does have a really good caramel popcorn flavor, it leaves a funny after taste and a filmy texture in my mouth. Overall for the price and as a caramel and cap'n lover it was decent but I won't buy it again.
Germaine M.
I did not like these; as I feel they are way too sweet, especially as a breakfast bar. My kids enjoyed these of course, but the amount of sugar compared to the minimal nutritional value doesn't work for me. I won't be buying again.
Renā G.
Bought this on vacation at a store for my kids. They enjoyed jt when i got it because they loved the flavor, but due to not being able to find it again i have not purchased this product again another con is that it is not healthy. It is however kid friendly for sure.
Teresa M.
My mom brought back this box of captain crunch saying she only paid a dollar for it and going on and on about how it was a new flavor! The smell was amazing! It reminded me just of Carmel corn, but the taste over milk was nothing I would recommend anyone to try! I asked my mom not to purchase it again even if it was only .50 cents.