Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Liz W.Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Unique W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you thin...1 Answers
Deangelo B.
Lanett, AL
Tried these for the first time about a month ago, now I buy a box faithfully once a week
Brooke K.
Kewanee
One of my kids favorite flavor from this brand! Quick easy breakfast when your on the go
Ashley R.
Saginaw
Such a good flavor I wish they had this flavor all year round. Love the blueberry flavor
Michael D.
Always been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. Now they just made it that much better.
Alexandra L.
Latham, KS
My huwband loves capn crunch blueberry crunch cereal! Its always a staple in my household
Isis J.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Captain crunch is the best my kids love this cereal especially the peanut butter crunch
Ashley H.
Fairview
My kids begged to try this cereal. And was hesitant at first but turned out o be great!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an odd flavor that I was kind of hesitant to try but it's actually pretty good!
Angel B.
These were super yummy. Who doesn't love blueberry?! Would recommend trying this!!!!!
I could eat this cereal everyday! Especially because I don't need it with milk
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!