Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Liz W.Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Unique W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you thin...1 Answers
Brooke B.
Maumelle
Me and my family love this cereal. It really does taste like blueberry pancakes. We eat this cereal at least 3 times a week.
Nicole H.
I NEEEEED to try these!!!! Has anyone else had them yet?! I love blueberries and I love pancakes!! They sound delicious!!
OneGeeks G.
Doral, FL
Mi sobrino siempre me pide que le compre cuando vamos se compra hasta yo me pego un tazón de vez en cuando muy bueno 😊
Alexandria W.
Aubrey, TX
Kinda weird compared to the normal kind, not bad though. I liked it but not enough to buy it again over the normal kind
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
So good. Really does taste like blueberry pancakes. I love all the captain crunches. This one is one of my favorites
Kylie S.
Lake In The Hills, IL
SOO GOOD!! good at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. could eat this any time of day. tastes so amazing and a great price
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
I love the texture and the flavor. I like how the milk taste after. It's not expensive and you can get at any store.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I have only had then once but they are amazing. It taste just like what it picturea on the box. Two breakfast at once
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
Pretty delicious. I wish the blueberry taste was stronger, but I definitely could get the hint of pancake taste.
Nicole S.
The blueberry Cap'n Crunch are definitely some of my favorite cereals. The fruit flavor with the crunch is great.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!