Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Liz W.Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Unique W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s b...1 Answers
Nicole H.
I NEEEEED to try these!!!! Has anyone else had them yet?! I love blueberries and I love pancakes!! They sound delicious!!
Alexandria W.
Aubrey, TX
Kinda weird compared to the normal kind, not bad though. I liked it but not enough to buy it again over the normal kind
OneGeeks G.
Doral, FL
Mi sobrino siempre me pide que le compre cuando vamos se compra hasta yo me pego un tazón de vez en cuando muy bueno 😊
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
I love the texture and the flavor. I like how the milk taste after. It's not expensive and you can get at any store.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
So good. Really does taste like blueberry pancakes. I love all the captain crunches. This one is one of my favorites
Kylie S.
Lake In The Hills, IL
SOO GOOD!! good at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. could eat this any time of day. tastes so amazing and a great price
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I have only had then once but they are amazing. It taste just like what it picturea on the box. Two breakfast at once
Nicole S.
The blueberry Cap'n Crunch are definitely some of my favorite cereals. The fruit flavor with the crunch is great.
Jada L.
Cedartown
I love almost every brand that captain crunch makes. This blueberry kind is awesome. I wish I could buy them all.
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
Pretty delicious. I wish the blueberry taste was stronger, but I definitely could get the hint of pancake taste.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!