Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Liz W.Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Unique W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you thin...1 Answers
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
If you like blueberry pancakes, then you'll love this cereal! It tastes just like it. Sometimes you just want something different and this cereal is it!
Marquis H.
Bloomington, MN
Huh. Man oh man, if your a blueberry pancake lover or just a Cap'n crunch fanatic in general. This is definetly a cereal to try. Won't be a upset at all
Aliceea G.
Williston, FL
These are literally a dream in your mouth! Have a big cold milk filled bowl of these will have you set till it's time for lunch, they're scrumptious!
Henna Jehan S.
CAP'N CRUNCH is a cereal my nephews, my sisters, my brothers and I eat and we all have very different taste in food!! My go to cereal in the AM
Amber Y.
Mount Carmel, PA
My kids cannot get enough of this cereal. It has a great taste. I just wish I could find it again. I haven't seen it at the store in a while.
Brittany C.
Greensburg, PA
Best cereal ever. Tastes like real blueberries and pancake with a hint of maple and real pancake batter. I hope they keep this one!
Denise C.
My kids enjoy this to eat that's why I buy them this all the time. I have four kids so they all love a little bite of everything ..
cheyenne b.
Vernal, UT
I'm not a big fan of the taste of this. My 5 year old daughter loves it and always asks for this particular cereal at the store.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love this cereal! It's crunchy and the flavor is great. Also super filling. Great value as well! Love the sweetened corn flavor
Débora E.
Meu irmao gosta muito desse sereal , ele praticamente ja faz parte da nossa vida... O cafe da manha não é o mesmo sem Capann .
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!