Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Liz W.Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Unique W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you thin...1 Answers
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
Just tried this recently as a special treat. So delicious and smells like maple syrup and pancakes. I did not really notice a strong Blueberry flavor but this was still quite tasty. I doubt I will buy again though.
Caelyn K.
I will admit that this cereal is pretty unhealthy but it is a good cereal for kids to have once in a while but not maybe everyday considering how much sugar is in it. I don't mind buying this cereal considering that it isn't expensive but it's just the sugar I'm worried about!
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
Funny story about this flavor cereal. The colors are blue and blue green and plain tan cereal puffs. But they made my poop turn green from the food coloring!! TMI, my apologies. But it was a good cereal. Finished the box in a week.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
Saw this at Walmart and had to pick it up to try. So good! It smells just like blueberry pancakes. Doesn't have an overwhelming blueberry taste which I was happy about. I loved it!
Olivia N.
Rogers, AR
Taste straight up like corn syrup. Not appetizing at all but very addicting. Both my sister and I felt sick after eating. The smell is even nauseating. Not sure what they were going for by it was a definite miss,
Marisela E.
Since a little girl I always loved eatting this but then a cheaper brand came out and my dad switched and never got to eat it again but this is so amazingly good.
Michaela B.
Duluth, MN
These are my boyfriends new favorite. He was an "Oops all Berries" dude, but now he loves these. I'm not a cereal person myself but these taste just like pancakes. He eats them almost daily.
Dana S.
Wilmington, NC
If i could give this more than 5 stars I would. Life changing from the classic Captin cereal. Definitely would repurchase if they weren't a limited time offer item.
Janay B.
The kids really didn't like this too much. It tastes too artificial more like dye and just a whole bunch of sugar. They really missed the mark with this flavor.
ConToyeria T.
Memphis , TN
My CapnCrunch lovers Know exactly what I️ mean when I️ say this is a must buy you guys I️ love these and they are great and you will Wanna buy them again.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!