Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Liz W.Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Unique W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you thin...1 Answers
Tess T.
Mulberry, FL
Very good product, good with kids gives a blue color in the milk which always surprise kids, you can find this product at every grocery store. if you leave it in the milk for a long time it will get soggy but I would buy again
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
THIS IS THE BEST CEREAL EVER. my sister bought it and made me try it and I instantly fell in love. It's SO good. Obviously it has a lot of sugar it probably isn't very healthy but I still eat it anyway.
Joshua B.
8226 Kensington blvd, Apt 278
It was a great idea and my family loved them but I found it all too sweet.. I mean that's the best part of captain crunch except on this situation it was over board.
Elizabeth S.
These are great. However to be honest I couldn't taste the blueberry much if at all. It just tasted like original Capn Crunch which is still great which is the reason for 4 stars. Deducted one star because I simply couldn't taste what it was advertising.
Ashley S.
Atlanta
I don't know how they do it but it tastes exactly like a blueberry pancake and now I can eat tons of them without the pancake process. I love stuff like this. Bring on the blueberries!
Ena R.
Dacula, GA
My brother and I used to sneak downstairs and eat a big bowl of this cereal because it was so good! My mom would always question how the box would be done so quick but it's because it's just too good to resist
Denisha V.
these were soooo good! i loved them! i love products that contain blueberry flavor, it's one of my favorites. it wasnt too pricey at all. i'd deff get again & again! they're great
Dee L.
smithfield
Tastes like blueberry pancakes like the fact it has corn and pat which helps with digesting system. Love blueberries it's a must try healthy and a flavor your kids will like
Dana S.
Wilmington, NC
If i could give this more than 5 stars I would. Life changing from the classic Captin cereal. Definitely would repurchase if they weren't a limited time offer item.
Ashley C.
My daughter absolutely loves this cereal! It smells and tastes just like pancakes and syrup! It's perfect to eat in a bowl of milk, or just snacking on it plain!
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!