Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Liz W.Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Unique W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s b...1 Answers
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
This cereal was alright.  I'm not the biggest fan of blueberry flavored products but I love Cap'n Crunch so I thought I would give it a try.  It wasn't too sweet but something about it just wasn't the best.  I would recommend it to people who I know like blueberry flavored items.  It's hard to find as well, I randomly saw it at a Walmart, but wasn't able to find it anywhere else.
Daria B.
Urbana
I'm a sucker for breakfast, and this combines two of the best things: the crunch of cereal and the amazing taste of blueberry pancakes. This is a great snack to eat dry when you get the munchies in the middle of homework, or grab a big bowl of for morning wakeup.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I just tried these this week and the flavor is good...but not quite blueberry to me. I taste the pancake, but it feels like something is missing. The flavor is great, though. Also, I feel like it gets soggy faster than their other cereals. It's not as crunchy.
MaKena C.
Williamston, SC
I like the original Cap'n Crunch but this has an awful taste to me. I don't personally like it and wont purchase again, it's too sweet for a cereal. Won't be purchasing again.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I love this cereal, I was very impressed with the packaging and the great taste, I ate it every morning for a week. I bought it at Walmart and the pros is that it tasted exactly like pancakes. I highly recommend this to the cereal lovers
Robynne W.
Raleigh, NC
This was actually delicious. I finished the box in two days! I'm a cereal lover and have always enjoyed Cap'n Crunch. When I saw this I had to try it and was glad I did. I think it was limited edition because I haven't seen it since.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
Funny story about this flavor cereal. The colors are blue and blue green and plain tan cereal puffs. But they made my poop turn green from the food coloring!! TMI, my apologies. But it was a good cereal. Finished the box in a week.
Cara B.
Camanche
My whole family loves this stuff. We have always been cereal eaters and to find something out of the box that they want over and over again is great. Cons are that it's a little pricey but comparable to other name brands
Liv N.
Taste straight up like corn syrup. Not appetizing at all but very addicting. Both my sister and I felt sick after eating. The smell is even nauseating. Not sure what they were going for by it was a definite miss,
Adella L.
San Jose, CA
I literally just purchased this two days ago and my family loves it. It's a big box great taste good value I will definitely get more. I was able to purchase this at target so that worked out excellent.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!