Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you thin...2 Answers
MaKena C.
Williamston, SC
I like the original Cap'n Crunch but this has an awful taste to me. I don't personally like it and wont purchase again, it's too sweet for a cereal. Won't be purchasing again.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I love this cereal, I was very impressed with the packaging and the great taste, I ate it every morning for a week. I bought it at Walmart and the pros is that it tasted exactly like pancakes. I highly recommend this to the cereal lovers
Robynne W.
Raleigh, NC
This was actually delicious. I finished the box in two days! I'm a cereal lover and have always enjoyed Cap'n Crunch. When I saw this I had to try it and was glad I did. I think it was limited edition because I haven't seen it since.
Cara B.
Camanche
My whole family loves this stuff. We have always been cereal eaters and to find something out of the box that they want over and over again is great. Cons are that it's a little pricey but comparable to other name brands
Chelsea K.
It smells exactly like blueberry pancakes! It tastes pretty good and leaves the milk a good flavor to drink when all the cereal has been eaten. The aftertaste once you're all done is a bit odd for me though definitely have to brush after.
Adella L.
San Jose, CA
I literally just purchased this two days ago and my family loves it. It's a big box great taste good value I will definitely get more. I was able to purchase this at target so that worked out excellent.
Tess T.
Mulberry, FL
Very good product, good with kids gives a blue color in the milk which always surprise kids, you can find this product at every grocery store. if you leave it in the milk for a long time it will get soggy but I would buy again
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
THIS IS THE BEST CEREAL EVER. my sister bought it and made me try it and I instantly fell in love. It's SO good. Obviously it has a lot of sugar it probably isn't very healthy but I still eat it anyway.
Joshua B.
8226 Kensington blvd, Apt 278
It was a great idea and my family loved them but I found it all too sweet.. I mean that's the best part of captain crunch except on this situation it was over board.
Elizabeth S.
These are great. However to be honest I couldn't taste the blueberry much if at all. It just tasted like original Capn Crunch which is still great which is the reason for 4 stars. Deducted one star because I simply couldn't taste what it was advertising.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!