Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Liz W.Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box uploaded by Unique W.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you thin...1 Answers
Hailey D.
Huntington
I tried Cap'n Crunch's Blueberry Pancake Crunch™ Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal 11.4 oz. Box because I had a rebate on Ibotta for it. I am so glad that I bought this cereal. I have been eating it daily since I purchased it. The price was very good especially with the rebate I received from Ibotta. I will continue to buy this cereal. Since it says limited edition I hope everyone buys it & likes it so they will continue to make this cereal.
Kenya G.
Pawtucket, RI
There's a specific taste to cap'n crunch that reminds me of syrup a bit. It always has the perfect crunch but you must eat fast. The only thing about the different varieties is that they all taste the same for the post part.
Samantha S.
This cereal is AWFUL. Not only does the smell of a syrup factory punch you in your face when you open the box, but the flavor is terrible. They are spot on with the syrup but it's way too potent and you can't even taste the blueberry which is why I bought it in the first place. Buyer beware!!
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
I love Cap’n Crunch, but the pancake kind is AMAZING!!! It’s typically the same price as other cereals, but it’s worth the buy. I’m 22 and will sit down with my 2 year old and enjoy a bowl of it! I’d recommend trying the cereal!!
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I was at my local Neighborhood Walmart and spotted this limited edition Cap'n Crunch and had to try it. I love the Oops All Berries and figured that this would taste just as good. The price is great and the box is actually filled to the top. You don't always get the anymore. I was not disappointed! This cereal is YUMMY!!! I can taste the blueberry and I swear a little maple as well. It stays crunchy in milk and doesn't leave a film in my mouth. This is my guilty pleasure at night and also a great cereal to take with me to work in the mornings. My only complaint is that it's for a limited time. I really hope it's popular enough to become a permanent item in my stores.
Brittney M.
Blueberry and pancakes, of course I had to try this! Just picked it up at Walmart and tried for the first time, SO good! It really has that breakfast taste, turns milk blue and leaves that maple batter taste that's delicious. Priced equally to other name brand cereals. Hopefully they keep it around!
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
For the month that they had this in our Walmart it became my FAVORITE cereal! Pregnant with my son I would eat a bowl nightly. Finished the whole box within a week when I went back to get another box they didnt have it & it never was in store afterwards. It taste just like a blueberry pancake, a sweet one where you need milk to wash it down. The minute was perfection !
Andrea R.
Yesss! I absolutely love these! They are like little tiny crispy pancake balls of love. I purchased these at target and unfortunately did not see them in stock again. I hope they are not limited edition because they are so tasty.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
This blueberry pancake flavor is soooo good what is there not to like, it is very sugary BUT it taste delicious. It is much more health then the original receipt and I would purchase again and recommend you give it a try if you like fruity flavored cereal.
Felicia R.
Toledo, OH
If you’re in need of a very colorful breakfast (literally), these Cap’n Crunch Berry Pancakes are perfect for you. While I can’t promise you that the “berries” in this cereal will provide you with the antioxidant quality of fresh berries, I can promise that they will wake up every cell in your body and get you berry pumped for the rest of your day. And not to mention, making these pancakes might just make you Snapchat and Instagram famous.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Thoughts on the cereal? Have you tried it and do you think it’s better than the original? I LOVE it!!