Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix

by Cap'n Crunch

Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix is a fun new way to enjoy pancakes, now inspired by the delicious taste of Crunch Berries™. Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix blends buttermilk pancake mix with colorful Crunch Berries-inspired bits to create fun, flavorful pancakes with a light and fluffy texture. They are easy to prepare, too! Simply add water, cook and serve. Available for online grocery pickup at select Walmart stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix!
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix uploaded by Shawna H.
Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This morning we are starting off with this amazing pancake mix Cap'N Crunch Berrytastic pancake mix my kids and I love this so much affordable price if your wondering where I got this it at my Walmart so be sure to check yours if you have a Walmart I recommend trying this for sure!!! Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love love loves this pancakes. Taste delicious. They always ask me to buy this brand. I Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix
Ashliegh W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix was so fun to make with the kids!!!! The blue Cap’n Crunch’s Ocean Blue Artificially Maple Flavored Syrup made it even more fun!!! It taste like regular pancake syrup. The pancakes didn't have a huge flavor of Cap'N Crunch. They tasted more like regular pancakes after adding the syrup. Before the syrup you can taste the cereal a little. Definitely recommend, at least as a fun activity! We added a little whipped topping and glitter sprinkles!
Jill B.
Florence, KY
What can I say I grew up eating Caption Crunch so of course I buy it for my kids it’s a staple in our home a must have there’s crunch Berry is my favorite but peanut butter is also a good one too!!!
Johannah S.
Love captain crunch berry cereal the pancake looked like it would be awesome. It had a very slight berry taste to it but not overly sweet. It was okay
Ana María M.
Powell, OH
I like the pancakes, but I chose another brands, tethered some thing in the flavors that I don’t like so, I like this pancakes but I like another’s more
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Holy heck these things are sooo good! They are very berry and taste just like the capn berries from the cereal. Throw some maple syrup on top and oh my yum
hannah M.
Roseville, OH
So yummy! My 3 year old is a picker eater and we love using this mix for our waffles (note: I hate pancakes but I love this mix for waffles I haven’t made them for pancakes yet tho)
member-acb652
Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix uploaded by member-acb652
This pancake mix is Berrytastic. Love the rainbow color to the pancakes, also has a great taste. They also have out Berrytastic syrup.
Madi M.
Newsoms , VA
Cap’n Crunch’s Berrytastic Pancake Mix uploaded by Madi M.
No filter/ this is really what the pancakes look like! They don’t look like the pictures really and they don’t taste berry-licious at all! Pretty much just regular pancakes with captain crunch on the cover. They were fluffy and light, but I attribute that more to my expert level pancake making skills ;)

Looking for your answer?