BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Find imn cereals at Target.com! Cap'n crunch's, 22 oz see more...

Hannah M.
Lancaster
I've been eating these since childhood! My husband and I love captain crunch. The crunchy goodness unless they get soggy. Then they're not the best but still able to eat them unlike some that just get gross.
Tammy R.
Fairview
Midnight snack, or anytime of the day. I love Capn Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal. Takes me back to when I was a kid. Everytime I buy this it is the first cereal gone, and my kids fight over it. I always stash a box back for me and the hubs. Yes, of course everyone should eat it!
Ullanda P.
Philadelphia
I purchased Cap'n Crunch when I was a teenager and I use to love it but now that I'm older it seems that I don't remember them being so hard and rough even after having milk added. After eating a bowl my mouth would be a bit sore especially my cheeks.
Wakisha G.
Bentonville, AR
One of my childhood favorites and now passed on to my children. Does not get soggy fast and not too sweet. Great for packing as snack for kids of all ages. Been eating them for years and will continue to purchase. Would recommend to family and friends
Diana L.
Amazing taste and great value! Keeps it flavor while in the milk. Never gets soggy! My kids love it just as much as me! So it never lasts in my home! Kid pick it every time. I would suggest it to other mothers for good breakfast meal.
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
Love this cereal. Does a good job of filling me up. Taste great too, although it may be a little too sweet for some. Brought at a local supermarket several times before. I would recommend this cereal to others.
Katie M.
Bemidji, MN
A favorite since childhood! Who doesn't like a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch in the morning, or for a late night snack. Not the healthiest option, but it is delicious. I would recommend this cereal to everyone!
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Just brought 3 boxes for $1.33 at shoprite! Absolutely love it since a kid and I'm a mother of 3, and now my kids love it! The first cereal they grab when ever we walk into shop rite, never disappointed
Madison D.
Daphne
Best cereal ever. I don't know what it is but they're just so good!! The price is also great and i definitely need to buy more soon! I recommend this cereal to everyone in the entire world :)
Karla M.
Twp of Washinton, NJ
The only cereal I eat. I buy these in bulk. I eat them everyday and never get tired. Have you ever tried crushing them and use it to cover your food like panco. Yummm. It's so good.