BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Find imn cereals at Target.com! Cap'n crunch's, 22 oz see more...

Tori B.
Trussville, AL
This is basically all sugar, but it is the tastiest cereal in my opinion. It does a good job of filling me up for a few hours, and I love that it isn't hard to make for breakfast. My only
problem with it is that when you eat too much, it kinda hurts the top of your mouth. But this is still an incredible cereal!
VICKY Z.
Moultrie, Georgia
This is great if you like sugary things but it is a very unhealthy breakfast for not just kids but everyone. I recommend not to buy the product due to it not having any nutritional value and the sugar content in it. The price is around $2 to $3 which is really affordable if you are looking to buy this product.
Niki C.
LOVE THIS CEREAL. JUST AMAZING!! It tastes so good so sweet but just enough!! I don't like he berries personally in the other but just plain is delicious! I have it in my home every single day! Amazing but I did some research online and it says that he's not even a real captain because of how many stripes on his arm. Oh well he still tastes great!
Hannah M.
Lancaster, KY
I've been eating these since childhood! My husband and I love captain crunch. The crunchy goodness unless they get soggy. Then they're not the best but still able to eat them unlike some that just get gross.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
This cereal is really good. I thoroughly enjoy it. You can get it at Walmart or Target. It is really quite tasty if you like peanut butter. It's not super healthy but I am quite satisfied overall with it.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Do you do the Cap'n Crunch are so amazing. They have such a great flavor and can be found for great prices well. I personally buy these from my local Kroger. Overall I'm super satisfied with this cereal and I believe that these are even a healthier breakfast that kids will love.
Christine V.
San Jose, CA
Captain Crunch original - my favorite cereal of all time. None of that artificial coloring or those weird-looking shapes. Looks plain enough so that I still look like I'm eating adult cereal, but also sweet, which is great because wheat cereal and Raisin Bran are still nasty.
Ullanda P.
Philadelphia
I purchased Cap'n Crunch when I was a teenager and I use to love it but now that I'm older it seems that I don't remember them being so hard and rough even after having milk added. After eating a bowl my mouth would be a bit sore especially my cheeks.
JoHanna T.
I've literally spent a full day sitting in my mom's bed while she was at work eating these straight out of the box. The taste is outstanding. The pieces are just hard enough that they give a little crunch but nothing crazy. Surprisingly filling. No need for milk
Daniela G.
I first discovered this cereal in my aunts house. It was my cousins and he let me have some from his box. Life was never the same after that lol. Sometimes i even take these and crush them up to add them to my cupcakes or as a topping in my ice cream. So good!