Cap'n Crunch® Variety Pack, Cap'n Crunch®, Peanut Butter Crunch®, Crunch Berries® 3 ct Pack

BY CAP'N CRUNCH #71 in Cereal

Marilyn M.
Port richey, FL
Awesome for Kids because of the variety. My boyfriends Daughter loves Captain Crunch. Very affordable and so worth the price.❤ I've tried a few different flavors and they are delish but my favorite is the original. I do recommend the variety pack so your Children can pick and choose what they like. I do not have any Children yet, I am blessed with two Goddaughters and my Boyfriends Daughter. I love them all unconditionally.
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We purchase this at Sam's Club.  We got OOPS ALL BERRIES, ORIGINAL CAP'N CRUNCH, AND THEN CAP'N CRUNCH BERRIES.    Each time we have breakfast my son loves to mix the cereal and get a different variety each time.  The flavor is always delicious and fills you up.
Katie C.
I have always loved Captain Crunch since I was a kid. The thing I love about this product is you get all three cereals. So when you are craving a specific Captain Crunch cereal you won't be denied. My six kiddos also love all three flavors. You can't go wrong in buying this!
Raven R.
Kenvil, NJ
I love this variety pack! I'm not too much of a fan of peanut butter but i still get it cause other people in my house eat that pack of cereal. Nothing beats the original flavor but I love the berry crunch flavor the most! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Piya S.
Joplin
One of my all time favorite cereal growing up and still is. I usually dig out all of the berries flavoured one first because those are my favorite. When you guys came out with just the berries I was seriously ecstatic and bought 2 boxes. It was like a dream come true....
Caitlin J.
Valdosta, GA
Cap n crunch is a great cereal. I love the one with the berries added because it adds a little more flavor, but you can never go wrong with the original cap n crunch. I would recommend buying this because it is a good cereal and a good brand to go with.
Natasha F.
Fulton, NY
One of my all time favorite cereals! I spent a lot of my childhood eating cereals for every meal! Lol! I couldn't get enough of it, as an adult I do that same! My kids love it too! I love that it's often on sale and they have such a variety of flavors.
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
super super super great!!! it tastes super good and i love it! i’ve had it multiple times! it tastes great! i bought this at food lion and i highly recommend this! the flavor was so great and i just love them so much i recommend so highly! i am in love
Sarah E.
Los Angeles
Childhood favorite and I don't care what anyone says Captin Crunch is good. I love this pack because you get the best of all three! The pros for me is it satisfies my sweet tooth and fills me up but the cons are that it's not the healthiest either.
Kerrigan C.
Variety pack is great! I love all the flavors and it's nice to have them all available to switch it up in the morning. The peanut butter is my favorite. The variety pack isn't terribly expensive though more expensive than off brand bagged cereal.
Alyssa W.