Cap'n Crunch® Variety Pack, Cap'n Crunch®, Peanut Butter Crunch®, Crunch Berries® 3 ct Pack

BY CAP'N CRUNCH #71 in Cereal

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Awesome for Kids because of the variety. My boyfriends Daughter loves Captain Crunch. Very affordable and so worth the price.❤ I've tried a few different flavors and they are delish but my favorite is the original. I do recommend the variety pack so your Children can pick and choose what they like. I do not have any Children yet, I am blessed with two Goddaughters and my Boyfriends Daughter. I love them all unconditionally.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Colorado Springs
We purchase this at Sam's Club.  We got OOPS ALL BERRIES, ORIGINAL CAP'N CRUNCH, AND THEN CAP'N CRUNCH BERRIES.    Each time we have breakfast my son loves to mix the cereal and get a different variety each time.  The flavor is always delicious and fills you up.
Katie C.
Katie C.
I have always loved Captain Crunch since I was a kid. The thing I love about this product is you get all three cereals. So when you are craving a specific Captain Crunch cereal you won't be denied. My six kiddos also love all three flavors. You can't go wrong in buying this!
Piya S.
Piya S.
Joplin
One of my all time favorite cereal growing up and still is. I usually dig out all of the berries flavoured one first because those are my favorite. When you guys came out with just the berries I was seriously ecstatic and bought 2 boxes. It was like a dream come true....
Raven R.
Raven R.
I love this variety pack! I'm not too much of a fan of peanut butter but i still get it cause other people in my house eat that pack of cereal. Nothing beats the original flavor but I love the berry crunch flavor the most! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
ryss😽💛 g.
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
super super super great!!! it tastes super good and i love it! i’ve had it multiple times! it tastes great! i bought this at food lion and i highly recommend this! the flavor was so great and i just love them so much i recommend so highly! i am in love
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Fulton, NY
One of my all time favorite cereals! I spent a lot of my childhood eating cereals for every meal! Lol! I couldn't get enough of it, as an adult I do that same! My kids love it too! I love that it's often on sale and they have such a variety of flavors.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Los Angeles
Childhood favorite and I don't care what anyone says Captin Crunch is good. I love this pack because you get the best of all three! The pros for me is it satisfies my sweet tooth and fills me up but the cons are that it's not the healthiest either.
Randi B.
Randi B.
Captain crunch has been around since I was a kid. It was my favorite then and still continues to be my favorite cereal the flavor is out of this world it holds its crunch when doused with milk I could not recommend this cereal any higher
Soryaa C.
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
I haven't bought the variety pack but I have tasted every flavor in this box. They're all very good. Not healthy since it has a lot of sugar. But the flavor is great. Worth buying for sure. Especially if you have kids, they'll love it.
Alyssa W.