Cap'n Crunch® Variety Pack, Cap'n Crunch®, Peanut Butter Crunch®, Crunch Berries® 3 ct Pack

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Hailey W.
Columbia
Captain Crunch! Where do I start?! I could eat this for very meal of the day. I love saving the berries for last, but the whole cereal is great! Don't even get me started on the peanut butter. AMAZING!!!!
Marilyn M.
Port richey, FL
Awesome for Kids because of the variety. My boyfriends Daughter loves Captain Crunch. Very affordable and so worth the price.❤ I've tried a few different flavors and they are delish but my favorite is the original. I do recommend the variety pack so your Children can pick and choose what they like. I do not have any Children yet, I am blessed with two Goddaughters and my Boyfriends Daughter. I love them all unconditionally.
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
One of my all time favorite cereal growing up and still is. I usually dig out all of the berries flavoured one first because those are my favorite. When you guys came out with just the berries I was seriously ecstatic and bought 2 boxes. It was like a dream come true....
India l.
All of my favs in one box. I have been eating this cream since i was a kid. And i still love them. Peanut butter is my fav. I enjoy these alot when i am crunch for time or for a snack. My kids enjoy them as well.
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
Just started buying these recently and they are another goto for all the mommas out there! My kids sometimes take forever to get ready in the morning so these make breakfast more convenient! I highly recommend!
Chris P.
Staten Island, NY
i love this product. i love that you can get three diferent kinds of captain crunch in one box. i love the variety of flavors. its a good thing and pro and i get this every week and eat this every day
Gabby B.
Battle Creek, MI
I saw this product at Sam's club and I fell in love with it. I love every one of those cereals and for it to come with all three makes me soo happy. It is very good price and you are getting three of the best cereals out there!
Sarah E.
Adrian , MI
I bought this from Costco and it is a great value. I love the cereal and the baritone pack was a great option. It's not the healthiest but it tastes great. I would definitely buy this product again!
Kateria k.
These are one of the best cereals out honestly, they don't even need to come out with anything else these three flavors top them all. I get a box every time I go shopping
Amber B.
Anderson
I love the variety oack caise i cam never decide which one I wamt and usually my kids want one I dont want. Plus with all 3 you cam mix. This variety pack is a great value.
Alyssa W.