Cap'n Crunch® Variety Pack 3 ct Pack

by Cap'n Crunch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cap'n Crunch® Variety Pack 3 ct Pack!
I love caps crunch i love the all berries it the best one yet I love the original caps crunch with berries as well
Hickory, NC
My children loves these flavors. It's perfect for them. And the price isn't bad. I buy this whenever they want it.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
I buy this at Sams Club all the time. I make treats with the regular Cap’N Crunch and the others are amazing too
Crawfordville, FL
I love cap’n crunch! This is my favorite cereal! I but it like 2-3 times a month! Everyone in our house loves it!
San Diego, CA
I mean it's Captain crunch, you can go wrong with it! little surgary but none the less one of my favorite cereals
This is the best! I love the crunchiness of the cereal and the sweet yummy taste. It's a great buy for the price!
Knoxville, TN
Perfect for my family the wife likes the all berries the kids like the mix and I like straight crunch no berries
Roanoke , Va
Whats better than captain crunch you say how about variety pack baby oh uea best of all the flavors in one pack
Midland, TX
I love the variety in this cereal. My husband loves the peanut butter and I love the crunch berries. Win win
Love this. Really delicious. My favorite is berry cap. Adds a berry flavor to a pretty plain but good cereal

Looking for your answer?