Cap'n Crunch® Variety Pack 3 ct Pack

by Cap'n Crunch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cap'n Crunch® Variety Pack 3 ct Pack!
Bolingbrook
i eat the one with the berries and yellow ones and it is really good and it tastes nice and fruity. the milk is really good after the cereal seeped in and i love the texture of the cereal. i eat this all the time
New York , NY
Love this cereal , I also love how they are coming out with more kinds and flavors, the 3 in one box is my favorite it's like buys all 3 box for one I would recommend this cereal box , it last and taste amazing
Philadelphia, PA
This is amazing, but hard to find as a three pack. All three flavors are excellent and are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. The cereal is of average price, but is of. eyyer quality than the generic versions.
Maple Grove , MN
I LOVE Captain Crunch! With this three pack, it’s the best of both worlds- Just crunch, just berries or both! I’m a just berries kind of girl but I like the combo too :) highly recommended!
Globe, AZ
A family favorite around my house. We literally go through a box a day. Perfect for breakfast and snacking. The taste keeps you coming back for more. Cant get enough of the crunch berries
Pine Hills
I love captain crunch. By far my favorite is the peanut butter ones but this variety pack is a great value from Sam’s club and my kids and boyfriend love the all berry flavors
Salem, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my youngest love cap'n crunch, the main reason is because we dont like soggy cereal and most cereals get soggy so quick but this does not and we love it.
Temple Terr, FL
You get 3 different cereals so that you can try them. They aren't overly sweet or filled with sugar. Could have an actual more of a berry flavor but still good.
Fort worth, TX
The variety pack has a little bit of everything for everyone in the house. There is no issue of opening a new box for every child to eat the cereal they want.
Antioch, TN
Captain Crunch Berries is my favorite! Brings back sooo many child hood memories. Great berry flavor. The best part is the milk at the end! Sweet berry milk!

Looking for your answer?