BY CAP'N CRUNCH #77 in Cereal

Cap'n Crunch® Crunch Berries Treats.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Per bar.
100 calories.
15g sat fat, 8% DV.
85mg sodium, 3% DV.
9g sugars. see more...

• "I can not say enough good things about these :) try them!" in 1 review
Jaz H.
Stillwater, OK
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Cora C.
Bardstown
This is another pregnancy favorite. I’ve gone through about four boxes now just eating this. Has a very good flavor to it and you can buy it in different flavors. I would definitely buy again.
Kristen B.
Cap'n Crunch berries is probably my least favorite Cap'n Crunch cereal. The flavor is weird, but I can't describe it. I'll still eat it every once in awhile because it's not bad. It's just not fantastic either.
Katerra J.
Newport News, VA
This wasn't my favorite one but it still taste good to me and it doesn't get as soggy as most cereals I also like that the price  of the cereal is that much and they're worth buying
maribel m.
YUBA CITY
Everybody loves Captain Crunch I love these just as much as anybody else although they do kind of hurt the roof of your mouth but that's the best thing I guess LOL
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
I have always ate this cereal since I was little. It's very much a stable piece in our home. I love the flavor even though I get some weird little scratches or something. I don't know how to describe it but it's so crunchy that it hurts to eat after awhile. I do recommend solely based on flavor though. Don't eat the Halloween edition it made the milk an odd color of green that just seemed unsafe.
Rae R.
These on the go treats are a great option for those with kids who have busy mornings. Although nothing compares to a real bowl of cap'n crunch, this is a good and easy alternative on busy mornings. There are definitely healthier options out there, but you gotta keep the kids happy sometimes.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I do like these but they give me a bit of a toothache so much SUGAR! Almost puts me in a sugar coma. These are affordable around $4 for this box. Again these are way too sugary for me but someone else may like the extra sugary taste. They are not a bad product just too rich and sugary for me.
Jo O.
Naples, FL
Cap'N Crunch has been a staple in my breakfast forever. These treats are incredibly tasty! I could eat the whole pack. It is great for a snack/dessert for kids. Not the healthiest choice, but is definitely a treat! I recommend it for those who already enjoy this brand.
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh wow how I love this Cereal bars. First off let me just say I'm pretty sure most of you people eat more then just one bowl of captain crunch so just imagine these delicious on the go treats. Only thing is that around where I live. There pretty hard to find. So when I do find them I make sure I buy as many as I can.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or are they too sugary?