BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Cap'n Crunch® Crunch Berries Treats.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Per bar.
100 calories.
15g sat fat, 8% DV.
85mg sodium, 3% DV.
9g sugars. see more...

• "I can not say enough good things about these :) try them!" in 1 review
Lupita C.
Woodside, NY
I have always ate this cereal since I was little. It's very much a stable piece in our home. I love the flavor even though I get some weird little scratches or something. I don't know how to describe it but it's so crunchy that it hurts to eat after awhile. I do recommend solely based on flavor though. Don't eat the Halloween edition it made the milk an odd color of green that just seemed unsafe.
Rae R.
These on the go treats are a great option for those with kids who have busy mornings. Although nothing compares to a real bowl of cap'n crunch, this is a good and easy alternative on busy mornings. There are definitely healthier options out there, but you gotta keep the kids happy sometimes.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I do like these but they give me a bit of a toothache so much SUGAR! Almost puts me in a sugar coma. These are affordable around $4 for this box. Again these are way too sugary for me but someone else may like the extra sugary taste. They are not a bad product just too rich and sugary for me.
Jo O.
Naples, FL
Cap'N Crunch has been a staple in my breakfast forever. These treats are incredibly tasty! I could eat the whole pack. It is great for a snack/dessert for kids. Not the healthiest choice, but is definitely a treat! I recommend it for those who already enjoy this brand.
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh wow how I love this Cereal bars. First off let me just say I'm pretty sure most of you people eat more then just one bowl of captain crunch so just imagine these delicious on the go treats. Only thing is that around where I live. There pretty hard to find. So when I do find them I make sure I buy as many as I can.
Lauren A.
These remind me of my childhood! I remember picking the berries out do the cereal and eating them last :) obviously these aren't the healthiest snack but it's a quick sugary pick me up if your tired of the original Cup of coffee!
Kelly P.
Austin
Cap'N crunch is good for breakfast and a yummy snack. This cereal is unhealthy and the entire thing is mostly made out of sugar. But the flavor is good and I like to get this once in a while. Most of Cap'N Crunch cereals come in large boxes so make sure to finish it all!
Porscha H.
You can never go wrong with Cap'n crunch treats crunch berries.It taste just as amazing now as if did when it first hit the stores. It has the perfect blend of Cap'n crunch and  crunch berries in every bowl.
Marina G.
    Delicioso yo siempre me ha gustado probar cereales y para mi cada mes un cereal nuevo es bueno para mi me gustan creo que aun tento un bb por dentro
Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
What could possibly be disappointing about this? They're not healthy. They're loaded with sugars. BUT THEY'RE SO DELICIOUS! They bring back so many childhood memories. Even my daughter loves them. #badmom
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or are they too sugary?