BY CAP'N CRUNCH #34 in Cereal

Taylor B.
Lewisville
one of my favorite cereals— breakfast is a big deal in my life and it’s great any time of the day, so i like cereals that have a hearty serving of fiber and proteins along with great flavor! i have a major sweet tooth, so flavor is KEY. plus, it’s always a nostalgic little moment of peace and makes me think about my childhood whenever i eat it. i love the hard and satisfying crunch i get and the cereal doesn’t get soggy for a while. win!
Morgan T.
Birmingham
Besides the fact that it's a childhood classic there is another reason why I love this cereal. While this brand makes absolutely no claims of being gluten free (I'm assuming due to the factory it's made in) I've lived with celiac for 8 years and this is one of the few cereals I can actually eat and doesn't hurt me. I've even had gluten free cereals that I could immediately figure out had major traces of gluten in it.
Lilly C.
Bethel
this cereal is absolutely delicious and I’m a kid and I love it a lot, I wouldn’t mind eating this every morning for the rest of my life. It’s in expensive, and it isn’t the most unhealthy cereal I have seen on the markets, so I would definitely recommend.
Stephanie W.
East Meadow , NY
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH and also I love the crunch berries one as well ! This was my go to when I was binge watching Desperate Housewives lol ! Anyways a major con is this cereal is so sharp that it cuts the roof of my mouth.. am I the only one ?
Lauren G.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious! It’s crunchy and sometimes a little too hard so I like to let it soak in my milk for a bit. It’s on the more expensive end of cereals but the taste is worth the price! I’ll eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Mel A.
I like cap n crunch. I usually wait until it gets a little soggy. But it's really good. It's not the healthiest but it tastes really good. I like it. I usually buy it at any grocery store. Mostly Gisnt food stor. I will buy more I enjoy the taste.
Youtuber🎥 S.
New Castle, DE
Love, Love, Love this cereal I get all the time. Grow up eating this cereal, it sweet and crunchy. It tastes really good rather you eat with milk or without milk. I would highly recommend this cereal .
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite captain crunch cereal! I love this because I think they have to many berries in the normal one. I love the flavor of this and it’s just a good cereal when you don’t want to be as healthy!
jenntay T.
East Orange, NJ
We eat this Cereal everyday I love this cereal i buy at least three boxes and it's gone within that same week so overall for the month we buy approximately 12 boxes Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
Lindsay W.
The traditional Cap'n Crunch cereal ia the way to go! You are never too old to indulge in a delicious breakfast or yummy snack! Perfect in milk or as a dry treat. Cap'n Crunch cereal is perfect for all age ranges in the home!