Cap'n Crunch Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal uploaded by Amanda G.Cap'n Crunch Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal uploaded by Jessica V.Cap'n Crunch Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal uploaded by Maria P.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Cap'n Crunch® Sweetened Corn & Oat Cereal.
Crunch-A-Tize Me Cap'n!™.

• I have never heard of them, but when i do come a cross them shoul...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michaela C.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Cap'n Crunch!  This is a guilty pleasure cereal, not a breakfast cereal, for sure, but it makes a great late-night snack when I want something sweet.  It's crunchy, sweet, and just all around yummy.  I can get it at any local grocery store, and usually on sale.
Maria P.
Foodie Expert
Best cereal of all time well in my opinion and I have loved this brand since I was a little girl. It has the right amount of sugar, and the taste has me wanting a second bowl all the time. Very delicious and great price. At my local supermarket they had a deal buy 3 boxes of cap n crunch for $5. So I easily gave in. Yumm!
Emily Ann G.
Metairie, LA
I've been eating Cap'n Crunch since childhood. It has always been a favorite of mine. It is sweet but a bit buttery at the same time. It is that slight saltiness that makes it better than other cereals.Personally, I don't want my cereal to taste like just sugar. I prefer this to Crunch Berries also because I'm not very fond of the fruit flavor either. Cap'n Crunch is so tasty.
Megan C.
Foodie Expert
These are a childhood favorite, I am one of the weird people who LOVES soggy cereal so I'd pour a bowl of this and let it soak in milk a few minutes,stirring occasionally which was hard because my mouth watered smelling the sweet cereal. but it was worth it because It is very good soggy.
Ashley K.
Seattle
I love captain crunch because it's easy to grab when I want something sweet. This cereal tastes good with or without milk which I love especially when I'm on the go. I love the berries in the cereal so it's disappointing they don't put the berries in all their cereal!
Kelsey B.
Some times the extra "berries" are too much, but you cannot go wrong with the original version. It's a nice and sweet cereal, but not over powering. They are slightly frosted and delicious! I was extremely satisfied. They almost remind me of a sweeter version of Kix!
Samantha S.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal ever! I have always loved this stuff. Not sure how healthy it is but it is very tasty! I will keep buying this as long as I live. Got to have this one though.
Yasssssss I love these I would eat this cereal every morning when I was younger I get so hype every time I see these now.they sell good size boxes and Walmart or really any grocery store for good prices definitely recommend this for kids or anyone really lol
Katherine F.
I've loved this type of Cap'n Crunch for quite a few years now. Perfect for breakfast, only downside is that the cereal gets soggy just a little bit too quickly. I have bought this cereal many many times now. I would definitely recommend this cereal.
Lizeth V.
I've always since very little have loved this cereal! I get it at shoprite it's usually on sale ! Also if you you smash it into little crumbs and use it as like to bread your chicken and fried it, it makes a delicious breaded chicken! Recommended a 100%
Ieesha H.
I have never heard of them, but when i do come a cross them should I picked them up and give them a try. or walk pass them like oh H@## naw..lol. LMK?