BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maddy E.
Salvisa, KY
This cereal is so good. It tastes and looks just like little donuts. The only thing is I really don't want to eat it every day.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
I was pretty meh on this cereal. it just missed the mark for me. too sweet and then i just wanted a real donut after eating it
Eleea D.
I loved this! It's a new take on an old classic. I've only bought this one time but, I definitely plan on purchasing, again!
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are delicious! not a big fan on trying weird, crazy, and random cereals. but a friend got me hooked. they're so good!!!
Jessica M.
So so sweet. Just as Id expect from a Donut cereal. Fo rget the milk and spoon, reach in and grab a handful is the way to go.
Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
I loved these cereal when they were in season. I remembered when my sister ate them all from me, and I had to buy some more.
Melissa C.
Avery, TX
I'm not a big cereal eater, that being said this cereal is actually really good. I eat it just by itself, and my kids love it
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I ddi not expect to like these at all but they were really tasty. Unlike normal Capn Crunch they don't tear up your mouth.
Michaela B.
Spring Grove
I love this cereal, but this would be good for those days you're really craving something sweet, because it is very sugary.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
This cereal was okay. Not bad but not my favorite. Very sweet but doesn't compare to original Cap'n Crunch with berries!
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!