BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
This cereal is the best thing ever. It doesn't taste like donuts, but vanilla cupcakes. It smells so divine I couldn't contain myself when I bought it. The sprinkles are a definite added plus. I highly recommend buying this!
Danielle R.
I am a long time Cap'n Crunch lover, specifically the berries.. So I bought this kind of knowing how sugary this would be. Definitely not in the healthy part of the cereal aisle, but worked for those who like a late night sweet tooth
Victoria A.
I tried this cereal last year at my uncles up in Maine and ever since I've been so addicted to this. I love love love this cereal. It doesn't really taste like donuts it tastes more like sugar cookies.
Erika B.
Huntsville, TX
I was very disappointed with this cereal. I usually love variations of the captain crunch cereals, but this one was just not good. It tastes almost plastic like. I didn't finish the box.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
I wasn't too impressed with this. I'm more of a fan of the original, traditional Cap'n Crunch cereal. I digress though, my children absolutely loved it. I would definitely recommend to people with children.
Mandy F.
Marana, AZ
This is a great cereal for special occasions. This one is super sweet so we dont have it daily. I allows the kids to have this when they have done something to have a sweet breakfast.
Anna N.
Riverview, MI
My mother bought this cereal for my little brother and brought it home. It seemed very interesting so I thought I'd give it a try. I don't like it at all. The "sprinkles" on the "donuts" are like little beads almost and are hard and the cereal part it's self taste almost fake and gross
Jesenia R.
I was not impressed. I like classic Cap'n Crunch and thought I'd give this a try. It wasn't disgusting, but not worth giving in to my sweet tooth for. I never finished the box.
Emily W.
San Antonio, TX
Cap n crunch was a childhood favorite of mine! This edition was a fun twist for me as a child and I enjoyed it a lot! When I was younger the cereal aisle was the equivalent to how the makeup aisle makes me feel now; excited and overwhelmed.
Lindsey D.
Huntington, WV
Cap'n Crunch Sprinkled Donut Crunch is my absolute favorite cereal!! Out of all the other cereals out there, in my opinion, this one is the best!! I like how it doesn't get soggy before I finish a bowl. It stays pretty crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness to it.
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!