BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Margaret S.
Who wouldn't love to enjoy a donut for breakfast and cereal at the same time? I wouldn't mind at all. This cereal is the best of both world. If you are craving for a sweet frosted sprinkle donut. If you don't have time to go get a fresh donut, you don't have to worry when you have a box of these at home.
Kiersten T.
Belle Center, OH
This is the most amazing cereal in the whole entire world. It's everything but healthy, but I love to eat it at night as a midnight snack. I don't really eat it in the morning because of it's sweetness. I definitely do recommend this to other. My siblings and I love it.
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
This cereal was way to sweet for me. I am a donut lover so I thought I would really enjoy this cereal. First of all it is super hard to chew. I had to let it soak in the milk for a while before I could eat it. And then the sprinkles along with it already being coated in sugar was just too much.
Jess W.
Lynnwood, WA
This is so good it shouldn't be legal! Great for a sweet treat, definitely not a healthy one but tasty for sure. It does rip up your mouth a little like all Cap'n Crunch products but I like my cereal soggy so I just let it bathe in the milk for quite some time before eating
Kelslie H.
I was so excited when they came out with this Cap'n Crunch flavor. I'm up Obsessed with everything that has to do with sprinkles so I have to try every time. To my surprise I love this cereal and packet as a snack in my lunch. It has a very sweet maple syrup flavor.
Rose A.
Nelsonville, OH
YUMMY!!! At first I thought a donut flavored cereal was a bad idea, but after my first bowl, I was hooked! It's the perfect blend of sweet and crunchy! I eat it with milk, but it also works as a on the go snack without milk!
Autumn H.
I love this cereal! Cap'n Crunch Donut Sprinkled Crunch cereal is sooo good you can eat it by itself! You can find it at Walmart or Krogers. While it may not be the healthiest it sure does satisfy a sweet tooth ;)
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
I call this crack cereal because it is soooo addicting. The ingredients are actually surprisingly good too. Not much artificial stuff in it. The little sprinkles on the donut pieces make me so happy too. This is the best cereal ever, hands down!
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
This cereal is the best thing ever. It doesn't taste like donuts, but vanilla cupcakes. It smells so divine I couldn't contain myself when I bought it. The sprinkles are a definite added plus. I highly recommend buying this!
Danielle R.
I am a long time Cap'n Crunch lover, specifically the berries.. So I bought this kind of knowing how sugary this would be. Definitely not in the healthy part of the cereal aisle, but worked for those who like a late night sweet tooth
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!

back